Chapter 2

Luna was home, and doing the dishes. She should have been done but Alexander and Pricilla had invited the football team to the house and that made a lot of dishes to clean. She also had to help the cook, Henry. Supper was the one meal she didn't have to cook but with such a big crowd, the poor man was swamped.

After eating, the guys left, leaving Pricilla and Alexander with a big smile and Luna with a mountain of dishes. Pricilla and her boyfriend walked into the kitchen, and told the cook to go take a break, while Luna took care of cleaning everything. The man felt bad but didn't want to anger his employer's daughter. Luna gave him a smile and mouthed that it was okay.

"Luna. Finish cleaning. How is Henry support to cook supper in this mess?" Pricilla said, in her annoying high pitch voice.

"That's what I'm doing. If you helped, it would go faster. Anyway, how are you stiff hungry for supper after all that food? Didn't your mother say something about eating less?"

Pricilla grew red with anger. She wasn't fat and both her and Luna knew that. Luna even thought that she was a little skinny, but Helena wanted her daughters to look like photo shopped models at all time and often suggested diets. It was a low blow, but Luna was at the end of her patience.

"Bitch, if I need to eat less, than you should just stop eating for a year, since you're so fat."

"I don't need to. I don't have a mother that wants me to be a toothpick."

"You're right. Your mother was so ugly and fat that even a diet wouldn't have been able to do anything to make her prettier. Just. Like. You."

Luna was now fuming with rage. Her mother was a sacred in her eyes. She gripped the towel she was using to dry the dishes and was using all her self-control to not punch her annoying step-sister. Pricilla continued to insulate her, this time leaving Luna's mom out of it. After a few deep breaths, Luna was calmer. She continued to do the dishes, while Pricilla continued with her insults Luna had just tuned her out and was now almost finished the dishes. As she finished, she turned to Pricilla and said:

"I'm done. I'm now free to go. Continue rambling to yourself crazy person." And she exited the kitchen.

She could hear the shrieks of anger and indignation Pricilla was uttering. She left and jumped on her bike and rode it to the bar. She changed into her low cut cropped top and mini-skirt and punched in. Samantha was already behind the bar and was cleaning the last few glasses, before the opening.

"Hey Luna. What brings you here so early. You don't need to come in for another hour."

"I needed to get out of the house."

"Step-mother issues?"

"Nope. Step-sister. Helena is gone till 10p.m. She has a party."

"Well no problem, get ready. We have a reservation for a group of 10 tonight in the private room. Apparently they are celebrating a special event. If it's here, it's probably just an excuse to drink and the only celebration is probably that it's a Friday." Samantha said with a sarcastic tone.

* * * * * * * *

At 9p.m, a group of 10 college guys came in and entered the private room. As they passed Luna, she could smell the alcohol on their breath. They had a few pre-party drinks and were clearly here to simply drink some more.

As the others were drinking, one of them had chugged his beer and said:

"Hey baby, come here. I want to pass my order."