Chapter 6

A/N: There is mature content in this chapter.

Luna was now well known by everyone, as the girl who got 'the quarterback suspended'. It made her days even more annoying since students would gossip about her when she walked by. The football players still called her names but spent most of their time avoiding her, silently waiting for Halloween.

Alexander was the only one that still messed with her on a daily basis. Even Pricilla only annoyed her at home now. Yet every day, Alexander would walk up to her and annoy the living daylight out of her. She still had that uncaring look plastered on her face, but inside, she was imagining all the ways she was going to get rid of him.

"Hey freak! What motivates you to get up every morning if you look like this?" Alexander said while leaning next to Luna's locker. As she opened the door, it hit Alexander in the face, making him swear.

"The thought that if I come to school, I can hit you in the face with my locker." She said with a satisfied smile and then left him there, with a bloody nose.

           *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

At lunch, Alexander was sitting with his friends who were making fun of his bruised nose. A purple patch was growing on his nose and ruined his perfect good looks. Pricilla wouldn't even come close to him because of it. Alexander was angry at Luna but at the same time, he wanted to be around her and mess with her even more. It was weird, because he really didn't like her, but knowing he annoyed the crap out of her gave him a sense of accomplishment. It was twisted but it made him happy so even if it got him hurt or she humiliated him with her snarky remarks, he still kept on going.

Days passed and he started to see less and less of her. At first he didn't notice but after a week, he saw her when she arrived at school, during their history classes that they shared and after school. During breaks and lunch time, she was nowhere to be found and so were her friends. He started to look around more and even asked other students if they had seen her. No one had seen her unless it was during classes or when she was arriving and leaving. This got Alexander angry. He couldn't mess with her and not being able to do what he pleased annoyed him. He spent Friday looking for her whenever he had a spare moment and even had his friends do so. Sadly, none of them found her and when he left, he was in a really bad mood. He left with Pricilla and went to her house. He knew he could see Luna there and would bully her for all the times he couldn't during the week.

           *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

Luna and her friends had decided to spend their lunch and breaks outside, on the roof top. It was off limits but that made it the only place she could have peace and quiet. At first she thought that school parking lot was good enough since only smokers went out there, but Alexander had started asking people if they had seen her and she couldn't risk being spotted by someone. The roof became her haven and she started to bond even more with Liam. Raven was busy making the costumes during her free time and Patricia was studying for a big test this week, leaving her alone with him. They joked and got to know each other better. She was opening up to him and told him of her family situation and would rant about Helena and Pricilla for hours. Liam always had a funny remark and he listened to her get everything off her chest. He told Luna about his past and how Alexander scared him as a child. They both shared a bond that made them closer than regular friends. It was the same bond that linked Luna to Raven and Patricia. It was a bond of eternal friendship.

           *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

As she rode her bike home, she smiled at the thought of the peace that the weekend would bring. She was going to spend most of her time over at Raven's place to help with the costume and Liam and Patricia had also decided to tag along. Her smile fell as she ended her house and saw who was waiting on one of the bar stool in the kitchen.