Important!! Please Read!!

I have been going thorugh this story trying to get it all fixed up and more decent looking by trying to fix nay grammar errors or any mistakes I might have made when writing the story. So due to that I have recenlty also taken time to o through all the comments and something was brought to my attention by many of you guys.

That not everyone enjoyed the ending to the book. That it was a 'typical' ending and to be honest tat really wasn't what I wanted to hear because when I wrote this book I wanted it to be unique and what not so hearing that made me think maybe I do need to take time to rewrite some of the book.

I am not mad with anyone or trying to poitn fingers or blame. I am actually thankful to you all for bringing this to my attentiona dn thanks to you all I have made this deciosion.

I've been editing the "Because You Choose..." and also goring through the comments these past days and I have been thinking I could in the future rewrite the ending (the last few chapters) to have a different ending one that most of you were looking forward to.

Tell me what you think and if any of you would be interested. And also please do share of your ideas on how to improve the story or what direction you expected this story would have taken. Please any advice or comments will help me improve that story and hopefully I have the new ending up soon but only if I see that people actually want it if not I will continue working on a new book.

Also I would really really appreciate the support you gusy would show with comments, ideas, thoughts, whatever you want to share I will not take anythign as an insult I am just seekign to make my book better.

I just put up the new "book" where I will rewrite the last few chapters of this book over again that way I can have a different ending that might satisfy some of the readers I feel did not really enjoy the original ending of this story.

I would liek for everyone to have a happy ending to this story so there will be more infortmation about what will happen in the other "book" so go check it out and show some love and support liek you always do guys. I will also be trying to film a video more on this so I will keep you all updated ont hat later.

This is the link:

http://www.wattpad.com/29939296-because-you-choose-a-different-ending?d=ud

The link will also be on the side on the eternal link information and will also be posted under My Works. I hope you guys do check it out and support me with this decision.

If thingst do go as plannned I might even have the new version before the end of the year which isn't very far when you think fo it but I do need to get all commentary as soon as possible then.