Chapter 2

"come on lexus wake up please.... wher es the pack doctor! Why isn't he here yet!?" i heared someone speaking... almost growling but trying to remain clam at the same time but i couldn't exactly put a finger on who it was . I just knew that person wanted me to wake up but i felt so confortable sleeping i didn't want to. I felt like i was floating i didn't want to wake up but something in me told me i had to. When i sleep i didnt have to worry about anything. well almost anything but still i didnt want to open my eyes at least not yet.

When i had my eyes closed it seemed as if i didn't have to worry about the rest of the world. It was just me and that was it but something seemed off.

"Lex please baby." and i recognized the voice. It was Hunters voice. It was because of Hunter that i had to wake up i couldn't do this to him i loved him. And i was just causing him pain by doing this.

I tried to wake up my body and slowly bit by bit i opened my eyes and raised my hand to cover the light from them. My body seemed numb at first as i tried to move a bit more.

"Hu...hunt...er?' i struggled to say my throat felt dry and i could hardly talk or even recognze my voice and the light wans't helping out one bit.

"Oh my god lex you scared me! I came to find you passed out! and its been about 10 minutes youve had me scared!" his eyes were watery. I felt a pang of hurt hit me i had made him feel as if he had lost me for 10 minutes.

"im sorry babe." i said and kissed him

"its okay meanwhile you are okay. Do you feel sick? do you need a doctor?" hunter asked and i nodded no he didn't seem so certain but let it go

"Just some water please" i said and he nodded and came back with my water bottle and i drank all of it and tried to sit up but he made me lay down

"What happened?" he asked as he helped me

"My father he's dead... Rouges.." i said looking at the note that was on the floor. "I need to go back his burial is in two days and the alpha position needs to be filled in before the pack takes command" i said and looked at hunter scared

"Lexus it's okay" he said and hugged me

"No it's not Hunter my father he died because i wasn't there to help out because i left him alone" i cried onto Hunters shoulder

"Lexus you leaving was the right thing imagen if you had been there if your father hadn't been able to help you out.... I can't help but think of that i would have never meet you" he said and i nodded he was right.

If i had never left i would still eb living my crappy life and would have never meet Hunter and be as happy as i was but i still couldn't warp my head around it. My father.

My dad couldn't be dead. I loved him. I didn't even get to say sorry i was such a disappointment. I knew that even though i wasnt what he had always wanted i was still his daughter and that he loved me or at least i think he did. But the thought of never being able to see my dad smile at me or tell me anything again seemed to break my heart even more than before

"Lex it's okay I'm here for you. Just let it all out. Okay just let it all out." and i keep on crying into his shirt and he let me.

"I'm ruining your shirt." i said as i keep on crying. And i heard him laugh a bit 

"It's okay. You are my first priority." and he hugged me tight but not tight enough to hurt me.

"I love you so much hunter. Please don't. Ever. leave. Me. I can't even think of living a second without you." i said and hugged him as tight as i could without hurting him.