Chapter 24

Oh my fucking good! A fourth time that wattpad has delted mydraft! Uh i am so pissed right now. If this happens again i will go cazy i swear. So here is the new chapeter blah blah uh im repeating over and over blah blah. Sequel after this.... Nt sure yet when.... Hope you guys show support to me with everything and thanks to evryone that is still with me and stuff. To those yhat have been here since day1 to today. I know im weord a bit but yeah aha. You guys make me go on and thanks a lot. So like always enjoy guys and fan and vote okay very very important!

Chapter 24

*Lexus p.o.v.*

the next few hours were a torture. And not in the good way. An trust me i haf been through some things...

Words could not explain how i was feeling or how nervous i was about all this. A bacholer party... Really? I wa okay with hunter having one but for me? By kate was anorher thing.

A big no no! I didnt want to have one but Kate insisted or rather threatened me...

~flashback~

"so we are going to through you a bacholer party!" kate screamed happily

I stared at her wide eyed she had to be kidding right?! I wouldnt go along with the party idea it was me a point in my life the party girl but that was when i was 15...16?

Now im 18 and i cant just be a party girl who has wolf businesz and other stuff to take care of.

"no kate" i said and keep on washing dishes

"what!!!!!!!"she screamed pissed

"no is no kate okay" i said not looking at her

Next thing i was pinned against a wall.

"i have been planning it for months! You will go and act to be happy for a while. I say act because by the end you will be so thankful you did go and that you know me" she hissed

"KATE NOOOO!!! UUUUHHHH HUNTER COME IN HERE PLASE!" i screamed

"whats wro...." he stopped mid sentence when he came into the kitchen and saw me against the wall and kate.

"a little bit of help baby" i said frustrated

"i like you here" kate said

And hunter coughed a laugh and i growled.

"why is she there kate?" asked hunter

"because" kate simple answered

"ahhhh i see well i say she goes." hunter said

"i hate you HUNTEr!" i screamed

He laughed and said "you love me babe."

"no i dont" i said looking away

"okay then well love you guys sty alive." he said and said bye and left.

He was so evil

"so you are coming bye!" and kate dropped me and ran out the kitchen

Uh fml! Things had gone from sad to bad to even worst!!

~end of flashback~

That day had been a mess i was mad at Hunter for a day or two and then forgave him because we sleep in the same bed and because i love him.

"always done?" "any day now" "im dying here" "can we take a long break?" were the things i asked kate the most to annoy her.

"stand up and put this on" she said handing me a navy blue dress and some black heels.