authors note

okay for those still reading or sticking by my side through it all i just want to say thank you. have you been able to read my sequel? If not stop and go read it right now only if you have read this book completely okay!

Anyways i just wanted to stop and leave a few things said. i have changed my username for those that have realized. I am now @sixx1326. No more @raven1567. so yeah thats the first thing i have to say.

Number two is that for those who want early updates or a preview of the next chapter for any story i will be posting videos on youtube for that.

If you dont know my username for Youtube... then go and check my profile page here! Its right there in the description bar okay guys.

and number three i will be working on the sequel and also another new story which i will try to start today 05-09-12.

I am going to try to write both at the same time... You get what i mean guys anyways yeah i am thinking it will be called "written life" or "Life known" i am not sure. Maybe it will be called " Im so sorry"

if you want to know of it well just wait a bit okay. It has to do with this girl who lost everything she once had.

her family. her friends. her loved guy. And her future. She was discovered with cancer on her junior year of high school.

her parents didnt know how to deal with it so they let her go and dissapeared. Her boyfriend left her telling her she was of no used anymore. And her friends thought it was uncool to be her friend. her family doesnt even know of her.

What will happen when she has to go through a day at a time with no cure to her cancer? When she gets a visitor. Someone who will want her but cant have her... because its to late.

So yeah stay tuned for that new story and updates on the sequel and stuff anyways yeah thats all bye.

-sixx1326

xxraven1567xx