chapter 12

Recap:

"Lexus" they both said and i stood there a bit and closed my eyes and i felt them come closer. I opened my eyes and took of my engagement ring and ran.

"No!" i heard hunter screamed and felt them shaing me but i didnt want them to chase so i tried to run weirdly around the trees. I came up to the edge of the woods and crossed the street and came up with a lake.

Iheard them getting closer and i did the only thing i could think of and jumped into the harsh river currents. I felt pain as i slammed into rocks and worst

"Lexus!" peter screamed but i let the water guide me

"come on i know where the lake leads to' and they left

they currents had made me weaker than what i was already and sleep was close by. My eyes closed many times. aand water filled my throat. i felt darkness near by and welcomed i. But before i looked up and saw it was a full moon

"goodbye pain" and my eyes closed

Chapter 12:

*Unknown P.O.V.*

I saw as they both chased after her. It was good to know they needed her. Yearned for her. She finally reached the lake and i saw her hesitate but then she jumped in and then the guys also came into the clearing.

Once they left i came out and followed down my own trail and came to the end of the river there she was. Face up and still as a rock. She was much more paler than what she is usually and her hair clung to her face. she seemed to not have broken anything which was good.

I got into the lake and grabbed her in my arms. It had been a long time since she had been in my arms. I miss her.  Things were just going as planned. I wish she hadnt had to be hurt.

"Im here for you. im sorry. You will be safe i promise okay i promise." i said soflty to her and smiled knowning she would be safe with me unlike if she was to go back with them,

"Lexus!" i heard Peter scream out.

I grabbed onto her as tight as i could and stud up with her in my arms and got out of the lake and hurried into the woods and put her on the floor and shifted and grabbed her and ran as fast as i could. They would never see her again. Not if it was meanwhile i was alive. never again....

*peter P.O.V.*

we hurried down the path i knew. lexus had to be already she had to.

"mate hurt" my wolf panicked

"i know" i said back

We hurried even more since her scent reached us after a while "Over there her scent is over there!" screamed Hunter so we went that way.

"Lexus!" i screamed out we came out and saw the end of the lake but her body wasnt there.

"Where is she at?" i asked

"her scent its strong. She was here" Hunter mummured

"I know but where could she have go?" i said and went into the water. Blood. She was really injured. From the amount of blood here she couldnt have just walked away. It wouldve been imposssible for her.

"Blood" my wolf growled "Mate hurt go to her!"

"What is wrong?" asked Hunter

"Blood. a lot of it. its hers but she isnt here but she was a second or two before we appeared. she couldnt have walked away not immedietly at least. there must have been someone a rouge maybe" i said and stud up and got out of the lake.

"A rouge?" Hunter said to himself

"yeah a rouge it is not a scent i know. Do you know the scent?" i asked

"ive comed across it before but i dont know whos it is." he said

"think! her life depends on it! as if you cared because from i heard before you came downstairs you didnt care about her at all!" i screamed at her

"i do! that was nothing it is nothing!" he screamed back at me

"no dont. mate go find mate" my wolf said to me and i calmed down and started walking back to the pack house. i could her Hunter following behind me

"what are we going to do?" he asked

"search. night and day for her" i said and we walked back in silence.

*Hunter P.o.V.*

i still couldnt believe she had jumped into the lake. She knew how harsh the currents were. But why did she jump in! Why? i put my hand into my pocket and felt the circle shaped object. her ring. I knew she had been there when Michaela was my room. Why had i been so stupid!

As we got closer and closer to the pacj house we saw the pack members let out a sigh in relief

"alpha we were worried you dissapeared without a word" one said

"i went after her and found her. She ran and came across a lake. She jumped in and the currents dragged her. Her body wasnt at the end of the lake i was taken before we could reach her" he said

"The alpha female is missing" i said to conclude

"She is to be found. Search night and day. Ground and sky  and be safe" said Peter before he went into the house. I knew he was in pain he had watched his mate try to commite suicide and now he had seen her blood and all but no sign of her.

I walked into the house and was going upstairs when i heared someone crying from the study. i approached the door and heard Peter crying

"im so sorry Lex. I love you please just come back please i will stay away but just come back home safely this is our fault if you hadnt come you would never have to go through this..." he cried

I walked upstairs and sat on the edge of the bed. And also cried. I had gotten such a great women and because of one stupid mistake i had lost her. Maybe even forever.

************************************************************************************************************

who do you think might be the unknown person? The story is about to have an interesting twist so i will be putting up some comments on the chapters so read the to of them and try to not get lost but if you do comment and i will try to help you out in what i can.

Hope you liked. In this chapter peter feels the pain of his mate. But he does love her and he regrets his choices from the past.

Hunter on the other hand feels guilty for what he did. He feels pain that lex left her ring in the woods. he doesnt know what is going to happen now.

Everyone just hopes to find her do dont forget to....

Comment....

Vote...

and Enjoy... <3