chapter 6

"Lex baby wake up." i heard a sweet call out to me. i groaned and closed my eyes even tighter. it felt so good to sleep i hadn't had such a great sleep as this one in a while.

"come one baby we have to get off i promise you can sleep all you want after we get to the pack house." the voice whispered at me and i decided there was no point in fighting it so i opened my eyes.

"morning." i said horsely still blinking away my amazing sleep

"well morning to you too, it toke you a while." hunter said kissing me

"mmm.." i said still sleepy

"Come on babe try waking up a bit more if not you'll never get off this plane" Hunter said to me and i tried to keep my eyes open more

"That's better" he said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead

"Thanks for ruining my beautiful sleep i had an amazing sleep/dream meanwhile it lasted" i said and sat up and faced him

"we are almost going to land babe so i dont know if you might want to freshen up in the bathroom or something..." he said and i saw he was in different clothes and fully awake.

He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray button up shirt and had combed his hair and gave it an emo look. i saw he was wearing a new lip piercing it was light grey. The one he had before had been eletric blue and had made his face seem paler than usual. I couldnt help but smile at the thought that he was also nervous like i had been and kinda still was.

"okay." and i stood up and stretched out first and then headed into the bathroom.

I had my carry on bag with me and in it i had the clothes i was going to change into for the pack house  arrival. I pulled out a breath taking black dress. It was sleeveless and had a heart cleavage line and stopped half way at my thigh. I also pulled out some pretty lace heels that were about 5" in. I washed my hair out and then blow dried it before putting on anything.

I then changed my underwear and bra and put on my dress. I put on my usual make up which is eyeliner (black), my charcoal eyeshadow, mascara and a very small amount of foundation. I combed my black hair i had just put in some red streaks a few days ago and cut my bangs again. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at the sight.

I grabbed my old clothes and put them in my bag and cleaned up and grabbed my heels and walked out to where Hunter was waiting for me. I smiled at him and did a little turn for him too.

"wow." he said and i saw lust in his eyes

I smiled even bigger and as sexy as i could, i knew that Hunter would like the dress it was one of the reasosns i had bought it and it was a perfect occasion to wear it so i did. I sat down and put on my heels and then stood up.

"not right now hunter i only have this dress with my right now and i actually like this dress just like i did with the other ones... i need this dress in one piecefor now so... maybe later." i said smiling seductively and he growled playfully at me

"you look gorgeous lex." he said standing up and coming to me

"thank you." i said and hugged him

"ready?" he asked as he remained hugging me

"uh sure." i said taking a few breaths to try and relax myself but it didn't seem to be working very well

"please buckle your seat belts we will be landing shortly. thank you for traveling with us we hope you have a good stay and choose to fly with us again in the future" said the pilot.

Hunter and I sat down and buckled our seat belts and talked about anything that came to our mind as the plane landed and once it landed and we were allowed to get off we got our carry on-luggage and headed off the plane for the rest of our luggage. we had rented a car for our stay here so we would head the pack house on our own.i told hunter where to head and gave him a bit help to get there.

The whole time my heart seemed to be beating so hard it was a second from coming out of my chest. I tried to not let it get to me but it wasn't lookign so good i turned and looked at Hunter and he turned and gave me a small smile. I was starting to regret coming and we weren't at the house yet!

"im here for you okay." he said and took my hand in his and gave a slight squeeze which i returned.

I looked at our hands and knew the real reason of why i was so nervous it wasn't because of the pack or because of my mate or my mom. It was because i didn't want Hunter to see my past to detail to know all those things i didn't dare tell him not because i did't want to but because i was afraid he would judge me like everyone else did.

"i know i just hope this goes well you know. but no matter what happens no matter what others say i love you okay i really do and i am not going to him not now not ever." i said and leaned in and kissed him and he kissed me back. when we parted he gave me hopeful smile and nod i fixed my hair and make up.

I looked at what stood infront of me and let out a big gasp of breathe and put a amsile on my face. Here we go i said to myself. We stepped out of the car and faced the pack house. It hadn't changed since i had last been here not one bit.

"welcome home." i said to myself and felt hunters hand on mine

"come on they must be waiting for you." he said and we walked to the front door and rang the bell. We ddin't have to wait very long. Hope this goes good i thought as the door opened and i saw who it was.....

**********************************************************************************************************************

hey i hope you guys like this chapter i am working my head off to write as much as i can so i dont forget to upload. next chapter will be uploaded also today maybe after this one im still not sure but for sure today so check it out. and well next chapter will be something to read okay i couldn't post a picture of Hunter and Lexus outfit on the side since wattpad has made so many changes i wish i could and i have tried but i can't.

Anyways sorry it is a very short chapter and this is edited today is 9/17/12 it has been edited to the best i can sorry if it isn't very well any mistakes you see please point them out to me so i can make this into a better story anyways guys thanks for reading and as always

and dont forget to

comment

vote

and enjoy.... <3