chapter 15

So i decided to rerite chapter 15. I was kind of dissapointed with the first try at chapter 15 and then i got some news and i got mad and i want to take a second try at chapter 15 so here it goes. it will be different from the last one so try to stay tuned and please help me by commenting it doesnt matter if it is a bad comment it will help me improve a lot okay so hope to hear from you guys.

*peter P.O.V.*

We searched the rest of the day and all through out the night hoping to find her but ewe had no luck at all. We had tired ourselves to the point where some fell due to sleep or hunger. My pack followed behind me because they knew i only wanted the best for them but without knowing anything of Lexus i wasn't able to concentrate very well.

Hunter was also lost. He loves her i can see that. It i still hard for me to accept the fact that she also loves him. I don;t care if she loves him i just want her to come back. She can hate me all she wants she can be with him if that is what she wants but i just want her back here.

"Alpha?" i turned and saw it was Stanley one of out best fighters and he is only 16 years old.

"Yes?" i sai

"The pack is tired and we need to rest if we want to keep on going later on. I will gladly keep on going i have had my rest but let the rest sleep and eat." Stanley said

"I know.... Tell the pack to go back to their mates or back to their families to rest to sleep to eat we will go on after everyone had gotten their energy back. Okay. And it is okay you don't need to go." i said smiling at him a bit

"It is okay i do not mind. For alpha Lexus i will do anything she is a great person and deserves be here with you." stanley said and i knew he was only trying to help ease my pain.

Stanley had already found his mate. She was a good girl. She loved him and he loved her. they didnt seem to mind the fact they found each other at such a young age. I was glad for that. mate should be loved and cared for. i had leanred that the hard way and i regret what i had done.

"Go home to your mate okay rest a bit and go tell her you love her i will see you later." i said and stood up from my chair and patted him on the back and nodded. he smiled at me and nodded back at me and left. I let out a sigh and went out the backyard and saw Hunter there just looking at the full moon.

"You okay" i asked sitting besides him

"Yeah just wondering where she is" he answered still looking at the moon

"Wherever she is i bet she is okay trust me" i said and he looked at me

"I know she is strong and brave. i just wonder about some things" he said still looking at me

"like?" i asked

"Is this all a test of life? Or was it just meant to happen? Did it all happen because of our actions or something?" Hunters asked looking at the woods now.

I thought of what he had just said. I understood what he meant. had we brought this on ourselves? Was it because of my rejection and betrayal. And his betrayal?

I thought for a few minutes and finally said "To be honest i am not sure. I think it is a test that life has given us to realize that we are being stupid and letting go something we have."

"maybe. you know when i meet her i was at the park grieving over my mate who i had lost a year before. Lexus came to me and sat besides me and said to me "It is okay to cry" and i looked at her and was shocked by her words but didnt say anything. She sat there besides me everyday i went there. When we started to date i thanked god for giving me a second chance but i felt guilty taking away someones mate. I knew the pain of it and i didn't want him to go through the pain i went."

Because You Choose......जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें