Thank You

"Because You Choose..." started off as a paragraph which i never thought would become more than that, but after time i just went adding onto it until it became a page long and then a chapter long and finally story. I seriously never thought this story would go so far. THe one story i didn't put much effort into and cared the less for turned out to be my best book ever. And i am not taking credit for it becoming the best book I have, no i would never. Simple becaue of you guys, you guys have read my book and should yuhr support and ocmmented and voted for it and that's what has made it what it is today.

I just want to give you guys a big thank you for all the suupport and for reading my book and staying with me on this journey, because if you are reading this it means you do care and that means a lot to me so thank you guys. If i ever do read 10,000 it'll be a dream come true you guys have no idea. And i have been wanting to make a sequel but once i get a story line going and all that i just don't feel the book at all. And i feel as if it is a clue to me that it's not meant to go on and it is perfectly fine the way it is.

So there might be a sequel one day... There might not be.... I won't get any hopes up because to be honest it really isn't up to. If it is meant to be the story will come to me and i will write it out and put it out there for yuh guys, but if it isn't meant to be then i can't do much for it and i'm sorry if that is so.