Because You Choose....

Every story starts almost the same. It usually starts of with a boy and girl. A love story about how they were fell inlove and things turned bad. That the girl gets her heart broken, and it's a pain so unbelieveable some might even say that death would have been better. For some love comes easily and seems to last forever. For others love comes hard, tears us apart, and leaves us broken.

We all have our aches sure they don't all have to do with love but for most of the time they are. I never believed that love would be something I'd yearn for. But it's what has gotten me where I am now. All I have to say is that I don't regret anything that has happened. Just the opposite i was thankful it had all happened and even though i wish i hadn't gotten hurt or anyone else had it was all worth it in the end. It was meant to happen.

I can see that now and after all the pain i have gone through i wouldnt take back one single thing because my life is okay... not perfect because noones life is perfect. Mine is just right and to be honest I wouldn't want it any other way.

Thanks to the mate who rejected me, yes i said rejection and mate.

I am a werewolf. A she-wolf.

Because if he has never rejected me then I would've never left my home town. I would've never had a chance to go out and be able to live. I would have never given life a chance.

I turned at the age of 16 and found my mate days later. That is how it usually works with a wolf they shift at the age of 16 and are able to find their mate after that if they are lucky because there has been cases where some wolves don't find their mate and marry a human and a family with  instead.

Now i am about to be 19 years old. My pack, The GreenVille Pack. It has about 450 pack members. We are number two on the strongest pack list. We are well off but that has never mattered to me or any of us.

When i first turned it was painful,magical, outstanding. My fur is the color of white snow. But in my human form i have bright blue eyes my dad would always tell me they were something to look at, i have jet black hair naturally straight and i'm okay with that, i also have pleasant pale skin, I'm 5'6 and weight 110 lbs. To be honest I am not that bad looking. Right? But to my mate i was ugly sure maybe around that tme i was the best girl out there. Unworthy. Weak. He called me.

When he rejected me I packed my things and left a note to my parents and went from country to country looking for a place where i could start my life again. After a few months i settled, got a house, a job, and a boyfriend. Who eventually became my fiancee. And the as things were going so well I got the letter.... The letter that brought me to face my past who i really am who i never stopped being deep inside me. And i am glad i went because that is really where my story takes place. Where it all makes sense. And this is my story.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the side is the trailer i made for the book. If any fan made trailer are wanted to be made go ahead. The only thing i ask is that i am told of it and given the link to see your great work :) thanks guys for reading hope you like the rest of the book.