Chapter 1

* Flashback/Dream *

" Honey come downstairs were about to begin your party " My mom said excitedly. I hurried to finish my hair and made my way downstairs. When I reached the bottom everyone screamed happy birthday and clapped for me. I happily greeted the pack members as they greeted me and wished me a happy 16th birthday. It lasted the entire night with presents, memories, love and more.

The next day my mom and dad had to work on some pack business with the alpha so we all went to his office in the pack house. When we got there we sat on a large sofa with the alpha on his chair facing us. As they were talking I started to feel a bit unsteady and I got a bit of a temperature. I was silently squirming in my seat and my dad saw my uncomfortable face.

" You ok Serenity? " My dad questioned making my mom and the alpha look towards me.

" N-never better da-meow " I quickly covered my mouth after that sound slipped out. What the hell is wrong with me.

" Are you sure you're ok? " The Alpha asked a little bit worried. And that's when my bones started cracking, I started screaming and my senses suddenly got 10x better. When the bone cracking stopped I looked around the room scared. It was like my body was automatically searching for small hiding spots, escapes and dangers. I felt my skin being really soft and furry and my hands are now PAWS?!!? I quickly looked into the Alpha's mirror across the room and almost screamed, well meowed. I was a kitten, a 8 inch kitten with stripes.

I looked at the alpha who look like he wanted to rip my head off and my parents who looked at me with disgust

I looked at the alpha who look like he wanted to rip my head off and my parents who looked at me with disgust. Then the Alpha said two words that made me jump out the open 3 story window.

" Kill it " He said with his teeth gritted. My parents started to shift and were after me. I jumped out the window and landed in a bush. I thought I was going to die but the bush was very thick and I thank god for that.

I jumped off the bush and started to run through the forest. Five wolves were starting to follow me and I whimpered but kept going. Soon enough I made out the territory but then-

* End Flashback/Dream *

My head shot up and I almost fell out of the tree I was in. Why must my dreams haunt me everyday? The world may never know. I was starting to feel more hungry then usual and made my way down the tree. I haven't shifted back for three years if I've been counting correct and now I'm 19.

The only thing I can really remember about myself is my first name, my birthday and Sarah. The rest is just a blur as of now.

Sarah is my kitten I guess you could say. It's like saying she's my wolf but she's not a wolf. She's the one who taught me these surviving skills. Right now I'm at a stream drinking up some water. I have no idea where I am or if I'm in anyones territory. Let's hope I'm not.

I finished up my drink and started off again to find my new spot for tonight. The sun is bright and it feels so peaceful but something in my gut tells me something wrong is going to happen soon.