Chapter 30

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

After finding out that the girls were missing and in the hands of Briggs, Alexander gathered up all of his warriors and created a plan. The day after they left the pack grounds and followed Scott to Briggs' hideout. They shifted and ran through the snow as the need to find Serenity and Charlie grew. 

They reached his hideout after an hour or so and they all growled loudly as they charged towards the entrance. Out of nowhere hundreds of wolves charged back at them and they could tell it was his rogues. Scott nodded over to Alexander and he nodded back as he followed him around the rogues and towards the entrance.

************

Serenity, Charlie and Brienna panicked when the cells of the rogues suddenly opened. Before they could even get a glance Brienna pulled them by the arms into a back room. She locked the door and seconds later they started to bang on it. 

" Hurry we don't have much time. We need to shift " Brienna whispered in a hurry and just like that she shifted into her small brown wolf. The girls quickly shifted and followed Brienna as she climbed up the shelves in the corner.

She went through an air duct and the girls followed swiftly. They looked back and saw the door break open with and a blood thirsty rogue came into view. They turned to Brienna and made their way through the duct. 

As they ran they could hear the chaos that was outside. Once they reached the end all three of them pushed hard as they could to break it. When they did it backfired slightly as they all fell onto the ground. 

" What the hell? " They looked up to see Blake at the door that looked locked staring straight at them. Charlie dashed for the window and Brienna and Serenity kept on her tail. Even though they were quick Blake was quicker. He sprinted across the room and grabbed Serenity by the scruff.

" You're forgetting one thing darling. You belong to me. " Charlie ran over to him and bit him harshly in the leg. He dropped Serenity to the ground in shock and she bit him on the other leg. 

Then out of nowhere Brienna came flying in and landed on his chest. She climb up his shirt and bit his neck and ripped it out. Blood started to gush from his neck and the girl got off of him and backed away slowly. 

He started to cough up blood as he fell to his knees. He gave them one last stare before falling to the ground.

************

Meanwhile

Alexander and Scott were running through the building before stopping at an office. Scott broke down the door before charging at his brother who was shifted as he stood his ground. Briggs dodged slightly but not fast enough as Scott slashed the side of his head open.

'This ends now Seth' Scott mindlinked his brother and Briggs growled.

'You really fucked up now Scott' Briggs launched at Scott which sent them both to the ground. After a few seconds of them fighting Briggs ripped out the side of Scott's neck which sent him straight to the ground. 

Before he had a chance to retaliate Alexander came of from behind him and did the same thing to him. Only this time Alexander made sure he was dead at the first bite. 

He ran over to Scott and tried to help him up but he shook his head.

'Leave me... She's... been waiting... for my arrival... '

'Are you sure?' Alexander mindlinked worried.

'It's the moon goddess..... Of course I'm sure' He gave a wolfy grin before his eyes shut.

'It's finally over' Alexander thought as he walked out of the room.

************

Alexander met his warriors outside who looked untouched by the hundreds of rogues who attacked them. They were happy the fight was over but concerned when they didn't see the girls anywhere. 

Their troubles were set aside when they heard 3 tiny oomfs in the near the building. They looked over to see Serenity who was holding Charlie because of the snow and another little wolf who tried to hide behind the two of them. But this didn't get past Jaxon.

He walked over to the little pup and picked her up by the scruff before walking back. Brienna looked grumpy as Jaxon looked very pleased. Alexander and Liam went over to the girls and picked them up. They ran into to the forest to finally go back home.

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Unedited x

How did you like this chapter?

Favorite moments and why?

Favorite characters so far?

Any suggestions? Drama or fluff related?

Future predictions?

Anything else to say? Hmmm?

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Follow me on IG: iiLoveydoveii 

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote 💖

Angel 💛