Chapter 28

" Darling are you sure you want to do this? Because I know for a fact that when I start

" Darling are you sure you want to do this? Because I know for a fact that when I start... I might not be able to stop " I smiled up at him.

" I'm sure Zandy " He groaned again and kissed me passionately. He lifted his shirt that was on me and dipped his hand into my panties. I gasped as his cold fingers met my wet heated core.

" God you're wet " He breathed into my neck as he licked my mark. I trembled as he started to flick my clìt. I moaned softly as I felt something in my lower stomach ready to burst. He took his hand out and smirked as I pouted.

" Sorry baby but you can't cūm just yet " He pulled the shirt off of me and I covered my chest shyly. He grabbed my hands and pinned them to the bed as he growled.

" Don't hide away from me " I could tell it was his wolf speaking and I could feel Sarah submit. He ripped my panties in half and smirked again since he knew it annoyed me when he did. He back away for a second and just looked at me as he took his sweats off. All I could say is that his friend was not asleep. He hovered over me and kissed my lips softly.

" You ready? " I closed my eyes and nodded my head.

" I need verbal confirmation kitten "

" Yes " I whispered and he lined himself up with me once he started to push in I gasped. I pushed on his chest and shook my head.

" Nope.. That's a no no. " He chuckled.

" Baby I don't even have the tip in yet. " He pushed in a little more and I groaned as the tip went in. He pushed even more I knew he wasn't even halfway.

" O-ok you can stop n-now " I said and he grabbed my jaw as his eyes went black.

" You listen to me. I told you that once I've started, I won't be able to stop. There's no going back. You- " He paused for a second before pushing himself all the way into me causing me to scream.

" Are mine " He let me get use to him for a few minutes and it felt a little better. But once he started to move the pain came back. I held on to his shoulder, biting my lip as he continued at his slow pace. The pain slowly went away and I started to whimper in pleasure.

" Faster, p-please " He complied and started to thrust faster. I scratched up and down his back as tears came to my eyes.

" I-it.. feels s-so good " I said as my legs shook.

" I know baby... Trust me I know " He went faster and I screamed as I came. He picked me up by the legs and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He slammed me against the wall as he started to pound my again. I bit into his shoulder to silence my screams.

" You're ok.... you're ok " He said to me and I nodded as tears fell from my eyes. He kept at his pace and I came at least two more time before he finally did. He walked back over to me and laid me on the bed. He laid next me as he caressed my back while I slowly catched my breath. After a few minutes he got up just to spread my legs again. I whimpered as he played with my clìt again.