Chapter 13

*****************

" So, how do you like the present I sent you Luna Serenity? "

I feel so sick right now. This was because of him? Anger, confusion and sadness started to rise in my system.

" Why are you doing this? " I said with a deeper tone.

He chuckled " Woah, when did you gain this much confidence? Last time I remember speaking to you, you couldn't even look me in the eye. But don't worry this is just the beginning my little shifter "

I could literally feel my blood pressure rising. Why is he threatening me? He wants to destroy everything in my life. I finally couldn't hold it in. I screamed an ear screeching scream into the phone that made my voice crack.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! "

" Hmm I knew I could bring the crazy out of you. Only a matter of time until Alexander realizes it as well " He said like this was all some kind of joke. I squeezed the phone in my hand and threw it against the nearest wall making it shatter into pieces. I started gripping my hair in my hands and I fell to my knees.

What does he mean the crazy inside of me? What does he mean Alexander will realize it as well? What does he want from me? Well obviously he wants to kill me but why won't he stop? I heard the bathroom door open and someone stepping in. I stared at the ground and sighed. The person who walked in came in front and picked me up. I could tell it was Alexander. I clung to him as hard as I could and he started to rub my back and he was whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

We started walking out of the safe room and to our room I assume. My assumption was correct when he opened the door and I smelt the familiar sent of him. He went over to the sofa and sat down with me straddling him. I looked up at him and smiled. He didn't have a single scratch on him. I ran my fingers through his hair.

" You're ok " I said which made him chuckle.

" Kitten your dealing with the most dangerous Alpha in the world. Nothing's gonna hurt me. "

" Did a-any pack members......y-you know? " I said playing with my hands.

" Nope. A few scratches here and there but they're all alive. The attackers however not so much. All of them are dead but we have 3 held hostage. " He said which made me sigh in relief. I'm happy they're all ok. Should I tell him about Alpha Briggs or not? He would be mad if I didn't but if I did he would surely leave me to go fight him. I don't want him to leave but I also don't want to lie. I was squirming in his hold while thinking of my dilemma and I think he noticed.

" Everything ok kitten? " He said looking straight through me.

" U-um....." I said and he raised one eyebrow. I know he can tell if I'm lying so what's the point.

" I uh, g-got a call a-and A-Alpha Briggs is responsible for the a-attack " I said trying to avoid eye contact. I felt his body rumble and he growled harshly. He sat me on the sofa and stood up abruptly and started pacing the floor.

" I knew that fucker had something to do with this. What hell am I gonna do abou- " and he stopped in his tracks and snapped his fingers as an idea roamed his head. He looked towards me and smirked.

" I'm killing the fucker. And I'm gonna start by getting the warriors ready so we can leave by tomorrow night " He said which made my eyes widen.

" W-what? " I said standing slowly.

" It's perfect. He won't expect a direct attack right after he's conducted one " He said still grinning sadistically.

" W-what? " I got in his face and started to tear up. He looked at me again and his face softened. He pulled me into a hug.