Chapter 27

I sat on the couch with Charlie in the living room as we ate out of our ice cream jars. I took another big bite and she sighed.

" I feel like shit " She said as she took a bite herself.

" When do you ever not feel like that? " She hit me on my arm and groaned.

" That's not the point! Ugh nevermind. " I grinned and she pulled her hair up into a ponytail. I looked at her as she did and my eyes went wide as I saw half of her neck. She pulled her hoodie back up and I threw my ice cream on the floor as I stood up on my knees and pulled it back down.

" You little slut! " I exclaimed and she took another bite of her ice cream.

" Why such vulgar language? " She asked and I rolled my eyes. 

" It's because of that on your neck. " I said as I pointed to the marking that Liam gave to her. She shook her head.

" No idea what you're talking about "

" Yes you do! When were you going to tell me? " I asked getting serious and she shrugged as she pouted.

" Soon " 

" Soon? Really? When did you get this? "

" Like two weeks ago " My eyes bulged and my jaw dropped.

"  Two weeks ago? Why didn't you tell me! "

" Because... you know " She said shrugging her shoulders again as she gave me the side eye and smirked.

" I know what?.....Wait a minute " I said as I sat back on my butt.

" You're supposed to be in heat at this time.. So why-.. " I looked back over to her as she held the biggest smile on her face.

" Oh no " I whispered shaking my head.

" Oh yes " She smiled as she bounced up and down on the couch.

" I'm having pups!! " She squealed and I groaned as I fell back.

" Nooooo " 

" Yesssss and you're going to be the aunty to these little babies! " 

" Wait what do you mean 'babies' and 'pups' " I asked and she rolled her eyes. 

" Oh please. I know for a fact that there's more than one in there " I groaned again and she pulled me up as she hugged me.

" It feels so good to get this off my chest "

" Yeah.. sure feels good "

 sure feels good "

************

" Um.... Hi " I said as I walked into the kitchen to see a random man.

" Hello there " He said pouring himself a drink of water. The maids started leaving the living room and I pulled Nancy by her arm.