Chapter 8

It was him. Alpha Briggs, my old alpha. The one who brought so many memories from that night three years ago. Why was he here? It was an alpha meeting for all of the packs. Of course he would be here.

We kept our intense gaze as Alexander and I made way to our seats

We kept our intense gaze as Alexander and I made way to our seats. As I sat down in my seat still staring at him, he started smiling sadistically. I got up quickly and slipped over to Alexander's lap, hiding my face in his chest. I have no shame. I am paying no mind to the 20-30 alphas sitting here watching me. I'm just trying to make sure I'm safe.

I looked over my shoulder to see Alpha Briggs chuckling softly and shaking his head which made me go right back into hiding. Even though I am protected by the strongest and most high ranked alpha in the world don't think twice that any other alpha or dangerous person doesn't scare me shitless. If it wasn't for the shift training, I would have shifted a long time ago and hid inside one of the bookshelves along the wall.

Alexander looked at me questionably, silently asking if I was okay. I nodded my head for him to continue what he was doing. He started talking about the laws and how they need to change, how my kind were treated needed to be fixed and other things revolving around shifters. All of the alphas seemed to be fine with this because if they weren't there were gonna be some problems with the packs. Most likely war.

After about an hour in his embrace I felt my body being shifted into my seat and I quickly looked over to Alexander silently pleading for him not to let me go. He gave my hand a reassuring squeeze and I nodded my head again. He got up to walk around still talking about the laws and I could sense all the alpha's tense up.

I think he just walked around to be intimidating because it sure was working. I felt a presence near me and looked up to see Jaxon was sitting here with me with his arms folded across his chest, listening to Alexander. I scooted closer to lay my head on his shoulder which he accepted with out hesitation. I grabbed one of his hands and started playing with it to keep me distracted from what was going on. After about twenty minutes of thinking about giving him a manicure and the different types of nail polish colors, a voice saying my name brought me out of my trance.

" Don't you think so Luna Serenity? " I looked up to see that it was Alpha Briggs who said it and that everyone was now turned towards me.

" D-do I t-think w-w-what? " I asked with a small voice squeezing Jaxon's hand.

" I was just mentioning to everyone that it would be a great idea for you to meet all the packs once you've fully settled in. Don't you think so Luna? " He said raising one eyebrow. I could hear the distaste in his voice of him calling me a Luna. I didn't know what to say. I looked from him, to Alexander, to Jaxon, then to everyone else. I had a death grip on Jaxon's hand and my breath was shallow.

 I had a death grip on Jaxon's hand and my breath was shallow

I silently gulped and nodded really fast. " Y-yeah I-I definitely-y think s-so " Then everyone nodded and went back to talking and I could see the smirk on his face. Jaxon put his hand on my wrist to feel my pulse and studied my face. I knew I already looked scared and flushed, my body was shaking and my grip on his hand never went soft in fact it got harder. ( This sounds so dirty 😭 )

After a minute of Jaxon studying me, I'm pretty sure realization started to settle with him because he looked ten times angrier, his blue eyes went black in a millisecond and he was gritting his teeth. I took one hand from the tight hold and brought a finger up to my lip and shushed him quietly as if telling him not to cause a scene. We both looked over and Alexander was watching us. Jaxon started to mouth something to him around the lines of 'there's a problem' and Alexander just nodded and started to wrap up the meeting. He probably thought I couldn't see him mouth it but I wasn't going to say anything.

Ten minutes later and the meeting finally closed and the alphas were making their ways out. I didn't move from my spot and neither did Jaxon. Not that he could, I never did really let go of him. The room was now quiet and only the sounds of our pack guards walking could be heard. I felt two arms go on my waist and I quickly turned around to see Alexander.

I let go of Jaxon and jumped on him like a koala and he adjusted me in his arms and started walking to another room. It looked a little smaller than his office at home but none the less it was big. He made sure to close the door and sat down on the sofa and brung me face to face with him as I straddled him.

" Everything ok kitten? " He asked

" Y-yeah? " I said more like a question and he just raised an eyebrow.

I sighed " My old alpha was here. The one who made me this vulnerable was here, Alpha Briggs."

He clenched his jaw " I'm going to kill him " He started to get up but I put my arms on his chest.

" No you're not.....At least not right now. I know I can't stop you but for now can you just hold me? " I asked him softly. He sighed and nodded sitting back down bringing me closer to him. I laid on him sighing in content. After about a minute he started shifting to get comfortable and he accidentally grinded against me which caused pleasure to surge through my body.

When he stopped moving something in the back of my mind told me to keep going and that's exactly what I did. I sat up and put my arms around his neck and started to grind on him. He just sat there watching me, with his arms around my waist. I was making small little sounds from pleasure I was being given. I felt something grow hard through his pants which only made me grind faster feeling really good. I was a whimpering and moaning mess.

" Does that feel good kitten? " He asked and I nodded my head too overwhelmed to say anything.

" Do you want more? " He asked grinding his hips into mine which made me whimper. I nodded my head really fast and he chuckled. He started to unbutton my shorts and slipped his hand into my underwear and I gasped as his cold hand found my wet heated core. He started to rub me softly which made me even wetter if possible. Then I felt him slip a finger in my entrance and I jolted up from the pain and pleasure.

" So tight for me " He said going in and out slowly which made me start breathing heavier. He kept going and each time he would get close to leaving I could feel myself tighten around him even more. I kept bucking my hips against his hand to create more friction and sure enough it was.

He started going faster and rubbed my clįt with his thumb. I collapsed in his hold as he just kept going faster and faster. Soon enough I felt a knot in my stomach and I suddenly had the urge to go pee. I stopped his hand and looked him in the eye.

" I have to go pee " I said which made him smile.

" You don't have to pee kitten, you're gonna cum. It's ok just let it out. " He said starting back up his speed while leaving wet kisses on my neck. My legs felt like jelly and I hugged myself, whimpering as the pleasure was engulfing my entire body. After a few more seconds I came undone and I was shaking in delight. And Alexander just watched me through the whole thing, fingering me slowly to let me ride it out. I wrapped my arms around him as he was cradling me softly whispering how I did so good and how happy he is. I closed my eyes, tired from all the pleasure and I fell asleep in his arms.

************

A/N: Helllllooooo. Looks like some drama is about to go down. Let me know what you think. Until the next chapter

Angel 💛