Chapter 2

After petting me for a while he went downstairs, with me in his palm still.

" Are you hungry little kitten? " he asked going down the stairs. All I could do was meow in response which made him chuckle a bit. While making our way through the hall everyone stood there gasping and whispering and the alpha growled at them which made them quickly stop.

He made his way to their huge kitchen and sat me down in the middle of the island. He then started going through the kitchen getting all types of ingredients and started on whatever he was doing, which most likely was cooking.

I let my eyes wander until the got set on a necklace on the counter in front of me that had 4 feathers. I started to move towards it eager to rustle with them when suddenly the island seem to have disappeared and I was soon falling towards the ground. I squeezed my eyes shut bracing myself for the impact but instead of a rough surface, I landed in the palm of the alpha's hand. He brought me up to his face and looked very angry at me.

" This is a warning kitten. When I put you somewhere you must sit and stay, got it? " He said a little to calm for a situation like this. I nodded my head a bit to let him know I understood and he sat me back on the kitchen island but not before sending me a look that said " Watch it ".

After about 10 minutes of me sitting shaking in fear from looking around, he came back to me with a plate of fish and a bowl of milk. I hesitantly took a bite of the fish and a drink from the milk. It felt like heaven. I lifted my head to see the alpha staring at me intently waiting for me to continue eating. When I finally felt full I walked over to him and laid in his palm waiting for him to take me to wherever he wanted to go next.

He picked me up and started walking down another hall which had another flight of stairs. When we reached the top there was only one door but a huge hallway. When he open the door I gaped at the sight. This was probably the biggest room I've been in my life. Heck this whole house is bigger than my future!

He walked me over to the bed and laid me on a pillow

He walked me over to the bed and laid me on a pillow. He then turned the fire place on and dimmed the lights. Then he walked over to me and started petting me softly.

" Go to sleep kitten. You had a long day. " He said and I looked over to the window not even noticing it was dark outside.

I got extremely comfy and started to snuggle with pillow falling asleep.

**************

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling very lightheaded. I sat up and started stretching my arms and legs. Then my eyes adjusted to the slight darkness of the room and I finally realized something. I HAVE ARMS AND LEGS NOW!! What the hell is going on.

" Are you alright kitten? " That same husky voice said and my head whipped to the side of the room where the alpha was sitting on the couch with his hand on his chin and his leg crossed on top of the other.

" W-who a-a-re y-ou? " My voice said a little shakily on the count that I haven't talked in 3 years.

" I am Alpha Alexander Thomas. The leader of the strongest pack in the world. What is your name? " He asked tilting his head a bit to the side.

" S-Serenity " I said slowly which made him chuckle.

" I told you my whole name why won't you tell me yours? "

" B-b-becaus-e I d-don't r-remembe-r " I said with my head down but from the corner of my eye I could see him nod. Then the question that's been burning my brain finally came out.

" A-are y-you goi-going to k-kil m-me? " I asked as tears started building up.

" Never in a million years and I'll make sure that anyone who does or wants to I will personally rip them limb from limb starting with the throat. " He said leaning forward, his eyes shifting from green to black. I just looked down and nodded my head.

" C-can I g-go t-the bathro-om p-please? " I asked really having to go.

" Of course kitten. It's right next to the closet. "

I said a quick thank you and got up. I then realized that I was in one of his shirts because it smelt like him and that made me blush. I was taking really slow steps so I could get used to this whole walking thing again. And as I walked I could feel him watching me closely.

When I made it to the bathroom I turned the light on and all thoughts of peeing went away when I saw my self

I had the big brown eyes I had when I was thirteen, my height only grew slightly and I looked about 4"11, my hair now stopped at my waist and was for some reason free of tangles, I was really skinny and I had about an A or B cup size but I couldn't really tell.

I didn't even notice the door was open and he could see me, until he came in and wrapped his hands around my waist which brought me out of my trance. My breath was caught and I looked as red as a tomato. He nuzzled his head into my neck and started breathing in my sent. I knew better than to move from his grip, not that I could anyway.

" I like watching you sleep and squirm. It soothes me. And when you shifted it was so adorable how you made tiny little sounds. " He said pulling me more into him.

" D-did you um, put th-this shirt o-on me and c-comb my h-hair? " I questioned watching him in the mirror as he held me.

" Well I'm not gonna let other people see or touch whats mine, so yes I did. Does that bother you kitten? " He asked going through my hair with one of his hands.

" N-no " I said embarrassed that he saw me naked. He then turned me around and picked me up so I was straddling him and he cupped my butt with his big hands. Embarrassed again I put my arms around him and hid my head in the crook of his neck, which made him do a very deep chuckle.

He went over to a seat next to the fire place since it was the only source of light. He sat down, with me still straddling him and started to pet my hair. I laid against his chest and put my hands around his torso since he was warm. Then I asked him another question.

" W-where a-re w-we? "

" We are in Canada kitten, where did you come from? "

" I-I r-remember it b-being south-h of the U-United States I t-think. " I said slowly trying to remember.

" That was a long way you went kitten but now you know that you're mine and I will always know where you go or run off to. Right? " He said as he pulled me even closer to him.

" Y-yes " I said with a tiny yawn and soon drifted of into his warm and dangerous embrace.

**************

A/N: I'm actually enjoying this story. But tell me your opinions and what you think about it.

Angel 💛