Chapter 18

Charlie's POV 

When Alexander closed the door Liam sighed and walked over to me. He turned the chair so I was facing him. He stroked my face.

" You ok little one? " He asked and I nodded my head. They all have been pretty busy and all I want to do is cuddle with Liam. Alpha Briggs needs to just go away. He's the one who started all this.

" We're going to be out for a while... I need you to be a good girl and watch over Serenity ok? " He said and I nodded my head again. He gave my forehead a kiss and ruffled my hair.

" See you later baby " And sadly he pulled away and walked out. I turned back to Serenity and I felt like tearing up. She's like the sister I never had and always wanted. Not like an over protective dickhead of a brother. She looked like she was mumbling things so I turned the volume up a bit. All she was doing was whispering 'sorry'. 

Then out of nowhere she jolted forward and cried. 

" DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME? I SAID I WAS FUCKING SORRY!! " She screamed as tears poured down her face. My heart clenched and I turned the volume back down. If I was seeing clearly her eyes were switching again. Either Serenity was trying to come back or Sarah was trying to give her back the control. Looking at her I'd say both but mostly the first. She relaxed and went back to just whispering sorry. 

I laid my head on my arm and just watched. After ten minutes or so past I found myself falling asleep.

************

Morning

I woke up slowly and looked around. I must have fell asleep in the control room. I looked to the clock and it read 7:38. Damn it's early. I looked at the camera to see Serenity with her head down probably sleeping. I started to get angry. I don't care what those mother fuckers say outside. She hasn't eaten in two days, she hasn't showered and she must be terrified. I've had enough of this shit. 

I stood up and walked out. I entered me and Liam's room and grabbed some clothes. I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower, brush my teeth and got dressed in my clothes when I finished. I combed through my hair and decided to let it air dry and walked out.

I grabbed some clothes for Serenity setting them on the bed and walked out of the room. I walked downstairs and went towards the basement. I walked down the old stairs and once I reached her cell door I looked around. No ones down here so let's just get this over with. I punched in the code and the door swung open. In the chair I saw a now awake Serenity who looked like she was about to pass out. 

I quickly grabbed the knife I stashed in my boot (don't ask why) and quickly cut open the ropes. I put the knife back in my pocket and I grabbed Serenity's face.

" Can you hear me Serenity? Are you ok? " I asked as I saw her eyes more brown than black.

" C-C-C-Charlie? " She asked and I nodded my head. I pulled her arm over my shoulder and hoisted her up so she was standing.

" Yeah babe it's me. Come on. Let's get you out of this hell hole. " We started walking and she looked at me. 

" D-d-does Z-Zandy know t-that I'm s-s-sorry? " She asked and I looked over to her and saw that it was Sarah who asked.

" He knows... He knows you're sorry " She nodded her head and we walked up the stairs. I peeked my head out and saw a couple guards in the kitchen and some at the door.

" Well shit in my pants, when the hell did they get there. " 

I looked over to Serenity and saw she was still a little dizzy. There was no way we were gonna make it past them without being caught. I thought for a moment before an idea popped in my head. I let go of her arm and bent down in front of her.