Chapter 20

He sighed softly and spoke to her " Call Ava now. "

Ava's POV

It was 10 AM and I was in my room pulling on some sweatpants. There's still a rogue situation so most of the females, children and elderly are not permitted outside. I walked down the stairs and walked to the kitchen. I still had a lot of shit to fix in my potion cabinet that was slowly becoming too full. I reached for the top shelf and started pulling the bottles out. After pulling out a few I heard a whistle behind me.

" Damn mami, all that ass " I rolled my eyes. 

" Shut up Desmond " I said as I turned to the fucker. Even though he was adorable he was still a pain in the ass.

" Finally cleaning that cabinet I see " He said and I nodded my head

" Yep. I'm starting to get sick and tired of the crows feet smell in here from the potion that broke last week " I said as I turned back to continue cleaning.

" Yeah I could help if I wasn't a fucking bunny. " He said glaring at me.

I laughed " Still on this subject are we? " 

" Still on this subject??? I'm a fucking bunny goddammit! And you don't even know how to change me back. " I turned towards him and pointed my finger.

" You started this shit. Being the smartest enchanter in Durmstrang, trying to get into big high schools and colleges, trying to leave your best friend. Yeah buddy that wasn't happening. "

" Ok but you can't just turn me into a fucking bunny because I wanted to go to another college "

" Well life doesn't always give you lemons. In your case it gave you limes so suck it up " I said finally finding where the crows feet fell.

" Whatever. If being a bunny means I'll get this view then so be it. " I turned back and just looked at him. Such a dirty, dirty bunny.

I heard my phone ring in my pocket and I pulled it out

I heard my phone ring in my pocket and I pulled it out. Charlie? Why the hell is she calling me? I answered it and put it up to my ear.

" Hello? "