Chapter 10

It's been about 4 days after the spanking incident I've been trying to stay on Alexanders good side, but he keeps pushing me away. I know he's stressed with Alpha Briggs and the arrival of his pack warriors but he shows me no attention. I don't see him around the house and if I do it's just for a brief second. I've been telling Charlie about it and she tells me that he's probably just going through somethings. I hope she's right. Right now I'm on my way to his office and I hope he isn't to stressed to talk.

 Right now I'm on my way to his office and I hope he isn't to stressed to talk

I knocked on his door softly and waited patiently. I heard a dark 'Come in" and I opened the door closing it behind me. I turned to Alexander who had his head in his laptop and piles of paperwork on his desk. He didn't even notice me.

" Z-zandy? " I asked putting my hands behind my back looking up at him softly through my long eyelashes. He lifted his head and his eyes went dark like a switch. He started growling lowly as he scanned my body.

" Come here kitten " He said leaning back in his chair, closing his laptop putting it in one of his drawers. I walked over to him slowly with my head down and when I was in arms length of him he grabbed me by my tiny waste and in between his legs. I put my hands on his chest to stop myself from falling.

" Would you be so kind as to tell me where the actual fuck your pants are? " He said still growling lowly.

" I w-wanted to wear a d-dress. Is it t-too s-short? I t-thought with the s-socks you would be ok with i-it. " I said softly. He growled loudly standing up putting me on his hip. With his other hand he swiped everything of his desk it on motion which made me gasp. Then he sat me down in the middle and spread my legs standing in between them. He put his arms on the outside of my legs and leaned forward towards me. I was full on blushing like a tomato.

" Is it too short? If I can see this " He cupped my private area which made me shudder and jump. " Then it's too fucking short. " He all but growled which made me whimper a bit.

" I-I'm s-sorry " I said on the verge of crying. He saw this and his eyes changed quickly to back to green.

" No no no no Kitten don't cry " He said softly pulling me in and petting my hair. I latched on to his neck tightly and wrapped my legs around his waist putting my head in the crook of his neck. I was now crying into his shirt and he just held me.

I stopped crying and asked the question that has been in my mind.

" W-why have y-you been a-avoiding me? " I said playing with his hair.

He sighed. " Kitten I-I'm gonna have to leave for a couple days " He murmured the last part, but I still heard him. I pulled him in tighter than he already was and started crying again. I tugged at his hairs and sob.

" Why? " I said through my cry's. 

He sighed again " I need to go get the pack warriors from our private airport which is about 4 hours away and I also have a meeting with the neighboring pack. I was trying to keep some distance these past couple of days between you and I so I could see how you would do if I wasn't around so much..." He stroked my back and puffed " but the results didn't turn out as expected. "