Padirawada

#A3Prompt1: Describe Maine and Alden from their pets point of view. 

She cooks for him during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She knitted his torn clothes. She does the laundry all by herself. She is taking care of me as her own kid. She is a pride to her husband. A precious jewel, by his side.

Maine, my Master RJ's wife.

I wiggle my tail as I looked at them, waiting for my turn to eat. I breathed a soft purr. I am hungry. I barked. They suddenly noticed me.

"Love, gutom na nga yata si Globie.", Master RJ chuckles.

"Oo nga eh. Kanina pa 'yan. Teka lang, pakainin ko na.", she answered while walking towards me.

I felt relieved when she got my food. I wiggle my tail once more, acting a bit 'pabebe'.

"Gutom kana Globie?", she said to me while caressing the fur on my head.

I sniffed the food that she was holding. It smells really good. I immediately devoured it after she gave it to me. I was that hungry.

She is married to Master RJ for a year now. I've seen how she took care of him, us, and the whole household. I moved closer to them. Hoping that she will give me more food to eat. I was grinning inside.

"Halaka love, si Globie oh. Gusto pa kumain."

"Globie, tama na 'yun ha. Bukas ulit.", Master RJ said to me.

She is Maine, my Master RJ's wife. She could make the house a real home. For without her presence, the house felt empty. She is the sunshine.

She and Master RJ is expecting to have their first child this month.

It was then I realized....

"May magiging karibal na pala ako."