One Boy, One Girl

#A3Prompt27: The back cover of the novel that is Maine's and Alden's life. 

He is a loving son; fulfilling his mother's dream for him to be an actor.

Love is not on his priority. Because he believes that it will come in God's perfect time.

He is known to be a bedimpled charmer, and the "Pambansang Bae" of the Philippines.

Alden Richards, that's what he is.

He sees life as an ordinary journey. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Not until she came along. Things were never been the same again.

//

She is an ordinary girl with an extraordinary dream.

An optimist woman who loves to make funny faces in front of her phone.

Maine Mendoza, that's what she is.

One day, she got bored. Suddenly discovered the dubsmash application, and uploaded her own video clips on Facebook.

It was then that fame struck her, wondrously and amazingly. She went out from her own shell. She is a surprise to everyone.

...especially when he came along.

They met in the most unexpected place and time. It was raining on the 16th of July, 2015 during an Eat Bulaga segment through a split screen.

Their eyes met. He smiles. She smiles. It was the moment the whole world revolved around one boy, and one girl.

They started from real, and now on the process of becoming a real couple. A phenomenal love team with a phenomenal love story. That will forever remain in our hearts.