4SL

#A3Prompt23: A stranger was approached on the street and was asked to tell one thing they never told anybody. What do they share to Alden and Maine?

It's been a week since the day she encountered Him; the lover of her soul. Her heart still in awe of all the wonderful things He has done. Celestine, an 18-year-old college student was sitting on a bench inside the park. She remembered her discipler's challenge; share the love and light you received to someone you've never met. Celestine recalled the day she met her, more than six months ago. They were total strangers to one another.

Now...here she is. Just waiting for the perfect time. A few minutes later, she saw two people walked pass through her. Celestine received a revelation to approach them. Honestly, she felt very nervous. Because she had never done this before. Yet, it feels as if her heart will burst because of so much joy...if she will keep this just for herself. So, she took a leap of faith.

"Hello po, Ate and Kuya...pwede ko po ba kayo makausap kahit saglit lang?"

"Huh?! Ano 'yun?", the guy with a dimple on his left cheek asked her.

"Okay lang po ba, Ate?"

"Oo naman. Ayos lang," the girl with long eyelashes and the most expressive eyes answered.

Celestine showed them a yellow booklet and started sharing the 4SL, (4 Spiritual Laws)...

1. God loves you and created you to know Him personally.

2. Man is sinful and separated from God, so we cannot know Him personally or experience His love.

3. Jesus Christ is God's only provision for man's sin. Through Him alone, we can know God personally and experience God's love.

4. We must individually receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, then we can know God personally and experience His love.

Before she left, Celestine lead them in a prayer. It was the prayer that forever changed the course of their lives.

"Thank you po sa time niyo, Ate at Kuya. Ako nga po pala si Celestine."

"We should be the ones thanking you, dear."

"I'm Kuya Alden..."

"...and I'm Ate Maine..."