The Alpha and Omega

#A3Prompt12: Maine and Alden writes down the most wonderful things about the person they can't stand at all. 

He exists from the beginning of time. The earth was formless and empty, and darkness was over the surface of the deep. He is seated at the right hand of His Father's throne, in all His glory, splendor, and majesty. Yet, when love compelled Him to go the extra mile...He willingly left it all behind. It was then that heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss. He came in great humility. He was born in a manger. He became the greatest inspiration of the human race. Yet, other people mocked and accused Him. He died in my place willingly like a sheep being taken to be slaughtered in an incomparable obedience. 

He took up our pain and bore our suffering. He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities, the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds, we are healed. After 3 days, He has risen. He conquered the grave. He promised that He will never leave us nor forsake us. We could not see Him face to face in this lifetime. We cannot even stand in His presence, unless after facing physical death. Because He is Holy and we are not. 

He is the the Great I Am. He is the Father to the fatherless, Hope to the hopeless, and Home to the homeless. Our words are not enough to describe Him. For His ways are not our ways. But we will be assured that He knows what's best for us. He loves us very much. Yet, even the wisest man in this world cannot fathom His love. In Him we live, and move, and have our being. He is the Alpha and Omega. The Beginning and the End. He is JESUS CHRIST, our LORD and SAVIOR!

-Richard Faulkerson Jr. and Nicomaine Mendoza