Best friend James

#A3Prompt7: Write about Maine and Alden giving a compelling argument pushing the worst advice they've never been given. 

Conchas. Lunch time. 12 noon. 

It's been an hour since the three of them started talking: Maine Mendoza, Alden Richards, and James Jirayu. Ever since someone discovered that James has a resemblance with Alden, he decided to go to the Philippines. It was 2 years ago. James and Alden became best friends. They also treat each one like brothers. James is visiting the country almost every year. He always makes sure seeing Alden and Maine before going back to Thailand. The real couple who is an inspiration not just to him, but to all their fans all over the world. 

"Ano ba, Alden! Hindi nga pwede magpakasal si James sa babaeng hindi niya mahal.", Maine insists. 

"Maine, pag hindi niya ginawa 'yun...the elders might get mad. Alam mo naman 'yung culture nila, 'di ba?"

"Hey, can you speak English? I really don't understand the words that you're saying.", he interrupted. 

James was torn choosing between Bella Campen, who the elders arranged for him to marry and with Hazel, the girl that he truly loves. He is asking Alden and Maine's advice. But the two keep on arguing. 

"James, use your mind.", Alden said. 

"No. Listen to your heart.", Maine suggests.

"Ano? Naalala mo ba na sabi ni Lola Nidora na puso at isip ang dapat gamitin? Hindi pwedeng isa lang uy.", Alden reminded her. 

"So, what should I do? I'm really confused right now.", James breathes heavily. 

"I think you should marry the two of them. So, you can have a wife in Thailand. Then, you'll have Hazel as your wife here in the Philippines."

"Alai nah?!"

"Huy, Alden! Wag mo ngang turuan na mamangka sa dalawang ilog si James."

"So, what now?"

"Hmmm...I think you should run away. Leave your family behind. You should live here in the Philippines. And be happy with Hazel.", Maine exclaims. 

"No, James. Follow my advice."

"No. Listen to me, James. I'm your best friend, right?"

"James, I think you should marry the two of them."

"No, James. Run away."

But instead of his problem to be solved, Alden and Maine kept on arguing. James can't help himself but smile for this two lovers whom he met...2 years ago. They better argue. Because if not, it really looks so strange. 

"Oi, can you two stop arguing? Kunba!", he said to them. 

No reactions. Argue. Debate. Pushing. 

James decided to leave them for awhile. He knows that it will take at least one day for them to resolve everything. 

"So, who should I marry? Bella or Hazel? Oi! Why this has to be so hard!? Chaimidaih!!!", James sighs.