1. Hyungwon

{I'll be using (y/n) so you can freely insert whatever name you would like}

"Hey Hyungwon!" You call trying to catch his attention.
Hyungwon slowly lifts his head from the couch cushion he has now claimed while sitting on your couch in the living room.
"Yes, (y/n)?" He smiles sleepily. You couldn't help but admire how adorable he looked at this very moment. His long legs were pulled up to his chest and he continued to cling to the cushion as he waited for you to continue talking to him.

"You promised not to fall asleep" you pouted. "We only have tonight before you have to leave again"
You looked down at your hands trying not to let the tears fill your eyes as you remember that he has to go on tour again in the morning and it could be months before you get to see him again.
Hyungwon slowly grabs you by the hand and pulls you towards him, engulfing you in a hug. You cling to him and you feel his hand petting your hair, which he knew you loved.

You feel him take a deep breath.
"I won't fall asleep" he promises again. "Put the movie in now and then come back to my arms"
Nodding, you get up and put in Finding Nemo. He smiles at your choice and you make your way back into the safety and warmth of his arms enjoying every second you have left with him.

You both sit there on the couch watching quietly with hyungwons arms still around you, at random moments he would softly kiss your cheek causing an eruption of butterflies in your stomach.

The movie wasn't over yet but you suddenly feel hyungwons arms go limp around you and soft snores escape his mouth. You knew he would fall asleep even if he promised he wouldn't. It had been a long day for him since him and the group had practice all day for the upcoming tour.
He had his head laid back and the shadow of his eyelashes made him look so cute and innocent.

You get up to get a blanket for him and when you come back into the room he has now spread out onto the couch.
You couldn't help the smile that was stuck on your face as you watched him sleep peacefully.
At least you could spend this last night together.
You laid next to him on the couch and placed the blanket over both of you as you snugged deep into his side, wanting to feel him and inhale his scent so that memory would stay with you for the time he was away.
You were finally feeling your eyes heavy and as you slowly drifted you feel hyungwons arms wrap around you and with a kiss on the cheek he whispers,
"I love you, y/n."
"I love you too, Hyungwon"

-----

In the morning you woke up missing the presence beside you and when you open your eyes you find that you're alone.
"Hyungwon?" You call out loud. There's no answer .
Looking down at the table besides the couch was a letter written by Hyungwon:

"I didn't want to wake you. I had to leave really early. I'll call you once we get to the first hotel. I'm sorry for leaving, I'll be back soon. I love you."

You fall back onto the couch with the letter in your hands. One single tear leaves your eye but you know he has to follow his dream of being on stage...

Thank you for reading the first story in this series of Monsta X stories! Please continue to read more of them as I continue to write more.