3. Minhyuk

The first time I saw him I was immediately drawn to his presence. He seemed to live a life without a care in the world as he walked through the train station waving at strangers who wouldn't even look up at him. He saw me sitting on the bench and he stopped and waved. I was curious as to why this boy felt the need to greet everyone he was coming into contact to. I didn't wave back but just looked at him curiously. He continued on his merry way and I didn't see him for a while.
It had been a week since I had seen this mysteriously cheerful boy but here he was again in the same train station, waving at strangers.
I wanted to mind my own business. I really did. I couldn't help but wonder about him. He wasn't always at the train station, after a few weeks I had noticed he only came on Wednesday.
Every Wednesday, same time, same station, there he was walking through waving at everywhere, even animals.

It had now been two months since I started noticing the cheerful blonde boy, I had started to notice his looks now and you could say he looked almost angelic with the halo of almost white hair surrounding his head. He had the most innocent eyes and his smile just blew me away. I didn't even know his name but I found myself thinking about him a lot.
I think I was excited about Wednesday now, I always had something to look forward to. But on the 9th Wednesday he didn't come to the train station. And then he didn't come the next week or the next. I'm not sure how long it had been now but I missed him.
Eventually, I stopped looking around for him and he was just a short memory.
---
It wasn't Wednesday. It was a Monday. And it wasn't at the train station. I was at the grocery store.
But there he was.
The blonde haired angel with the happy eyes.
I followed him around the store and watched as he waved to everyone and was extra nice to children.
Who was this boy? And why was I so engulfed in his presence?

As I was distracted  contemplating these thoughts, i wasn't aware that the blonde boy had stopped and I felt the warmth of his body as I smacked into the back of him.
I fell back and was forced to cover my face in embarrassment. I mentally face palmed at the situation.
Suddenly, I was being brought back up to my feet and I came face to face with a pair of smiling brown eyes. Only inches away from my face, I could see every facial feature in detail and he was so much more angelic up close.
"are you okay?" He laughed. Oh my god his laugh! I could feel my cheeks heating up.
"Uh..yeah" I finally managed to say.
We were still standing face to face and the feeling of his hands on my arms was gentle but strong and I felt oddly safe in the arms of a stranger.
"I saw you at the train station every Wednesday and then you suddenly stopped coming and I saw you here and I was so curious and I was watching you and you're so nice and-" he cut off my babbling with his cute laugh.
"Hi, I'm Minhyuk!" He claimed, cheerfully. Now the face of the angel boy had a name. "I remember you from the train station" oh no, that meant he saw me staring at him.
"Why did you stop going?"
"Well, I'm a singer in-" he was cut off by a taller boy with amazingly long legs, he kind of looked like a model.
"Minhyuk!" The modelesque boy yelled. "We have to go to back to the company!"
"I'm sorry" he said to me. "We'll meet again!" And with that he left. Even as he rushed out he still waved goodbye to everyone he could. My skin tingled where he had touched me.
At least I knew his name now and he said he was a singer..
--
Weeks passed and I continued my routine to try and see if I could run into Minhyuk again but I never saw him again.
But then I did see him.
Not on Wednesday. And not on Monday. Not at the train station. Or at the grocery store.
But he was on tv .
I knew it was him right away and he stood next to the model and other boys on a lit up stage. I was glued to the screen as they performed as a group and I was blown away. Who were they? Who was Minhyuk? Why do I feel like this?
The groups name flashed across the screen and I felt my heart clench as they zoomed in on Minhyuk and he smiles and waved at the camera. I would never see him again. He was a part of ..
Monsta X..

A/N
I've decided to make this one shot into a full story of its own! You can find it on my page

Thank you reading!