4. Shownu

Shownu is what we would call the "strong silent type". He leads his group silently; encouraging them from the background. At times he may look too tough and pretty intimidating but he is truly a big teddy bear.
Imagine this quiet leader with a crush.
---

He wasn't sure when this started. It just kind of happened and now it had become a habit.
At the same time everyday he would walk to the coffee shop down the street from the company building. SHE would also walk to the same coffee shop but on the other side of the road. He watched her everyday as she walked slowly with her head high and her headphones in. Sometimes she would lip sync with the music she was listening to and he was very intrigued.
He often wondered what kind of music she listened to.
She always ordered the same iced caramel macciato and he found himself ordering the same each time.
Headphones still in, she would sit by the window and read while sipping her drink. The book in her hands was constantly changing and he loved to watch the expression on her face change as she read.
Eventually she would get up and leave and walk back down the street to the small music store she worked at.
Shownu sometimes went into the store and would look through music and watch as she restocked CDs and talked to customers. He liked her voice.
On days when he wouldn't go in he would just go back to the company building and wonder what she was doing. He felt odd thinking of her when she had no idea who he was. It had been a few months now of this habit of seeing her and he longed to know her name and every other detail about her.
---
The members noticed the absent mindedness of their leader sometimes during practices and they pressed for details. He had never once said anything about his odd crush but today was different.
He was tired of being quiet and being in the background.
He spoke up and told the rest of the boys about the girl from the coffee shop.
They laughed at him at first and then realized that this was no joke. As close as the boys were, they gave advice and encouragement to their always encouraging leader.
Shownu felt good and confident. He spent that night tossing and turning, trying to decide what to do next.
I guess it was time for him to step up.
---
The next morning, same time as always, he walked out of the front doors of the building and down the street just as she walked down the street as well. She sang along to the music playing through her headphones as she walked and he felt his heart clench.
She was already ordering her usual when Shownu walked in the coffee shop. He ordered next and his heart pounded as he waited for his drink. She was sat at the window again, pulling out a new book. He took deep breaths knowing that today was the day.
He received his drink and clenched it in his hands as he made his way towards her. He looked cool on the outside but on the inside he was a mess.
He now stood near her ,taking a moment to think of what to say to her.
He finally sat down across from her.
Deep breath, he told himself.
She looked up as he sat down and smiled widely at her secret admirer.
He froze at the sight and the conversation he had come up with in his head completely disappeared.

"I was wondering when you would come up to me" she laughed. "What's your name?"

He was completely shocked. She knew the whole time! Now if only he could remember his name ...

"Uh..S-Shownu" he stuttered."what's yours?"

A/N
Thanks for reading! I'll be writing more regularly now so please look forward to that!