Changkyun

I was running.
Every step that hit the asphalt made my heart pound harder.
The rush of the escape is what kept me doing what I do.
I could see the pet shop owner catching up to me.
My legs were getting tired already. I'm not sure how long I could keep it up.
I could probably hide but what are my chances ?

That's when I collided into something solid. Ugh not now.
I looked up to apologize when I was met with big beautiful brown eyes.

Looking back the pet shop owner was still coming down the road. Oh no.
I grabbed the shoulders of the boy with the brown eyes and pulled him down with me behind a building.
Trying to protest I kept shushing him.
Once the sound of running faded far off and I no longer heard shouting of the owner, I let him up.
"Im so sorry!" I apologized.
The boy seemed more amused than angry. He dusted himself off and shook his head at me.
"You really know how to sweep a guy off his feet" he laughed.
Ah that's so embarrassing. His smile really lit up His face. His voice was much deeper than his baby looking face told.
He checked the time on his phone and looked worried.
"well nice meeting you but I have to be somewhere" without waiting for a response he was already gone .
I was curious about the guys with the brown eyes and big smile.
.
.
.
.
Here I go again. My lungs were pounding and my legs were doing their best at carrying me the fastest they could. Maybe I should get a new hobby.
The dog pound worker was faster than the usual pet shop owners today. But it was just so sad to see all those dogs in cages when they could be free. So... I set them free. Oops.

This, of course, required a lot of running. Because apparently workers and owners of these places don't want their animals to be free!

Knees weak.
Arms are heavy.

I really do need a new hobby.
I can't keep running like this.
It's always my thoughts that distract me when I smack into a firm body. Fantastic. When have I become so clumsy?!

A very familiar pair of big brown eyes are looking down at me turned up in a laugh as he realizes he also recognizes me.
Of course he hears shouts directed at me just like that time . What a great impression I'm leaving.
Before I can hide again , he pulled me behind a big tree, using his body to cover me from view.

This close to the handsome stranger I can tell how deeply brown his eyes really are.
"You're trouble" he chuckled, as the shouting faded into the distance.
My cheeks heat up in embarrassment.
"It's for a good cause I promise" I tried to defend. He just laughed.
" you really swept me off my feet this time, stranger" I joked as he pulled himself away from me.

"Maybe I can try again more romantically tonight" he smiled.
I think I just melted.
I nodded stupidly.

"I'm changkyun"

A/N
thought I'd drop something less emotional than the last one. Hope you like it!
Go ahead and leave me ideas of what you'd like to see in future short stories! Thanks 🙏