o.1 | goodbye

Leaving was always a hard thing to do.
Leaving forever was an even harder thing to do.
Michael didn't want to leave. He didn't wanna leave his home, family, school, Luke.
He didn't wanna leave Luke.

The two 5th grade boys have been best friends since the second grade.
The blonde and dirty blonde haired boys never in a million years would have thought that they would have to be saying goodbye to one another.

September 5th 2010 was a horrid day for Luke Hemmings, his best friend was saying goodbye.

All the Friday night sleepovers, all the Saturday morning video games, all the Sunday night horror movies will never happen again after September 5th 2010.

What made things worse was that the two best friends were planning on going to Disney world together for the weekend.
It's been on their 'Best Friend Bucket List' for centuries.
You would think they have gone there before since they are from Florida, but the two boys have always wanted to go there for their first time together.

"I'll miss you so much Mikey." The oldest of the two spoke as he hugged his younger best friend.

"I'll miss you more Lukey."

"Don't forget about me Michael."

"I can never forget my home."

Florida won't feel like Luke Hemming's home anymore after September 5th 2010.

I welcome you to my new story !
This story is based off the relationship my "son" (not son just friend) and his boyfriend.

Sam and Vic, if you're reading this, ily !!

Luke is based of Sam
Michael is based of Vic