o.2 | 2011

Now the year being 2013, the two blonde hair best friends have lost touch.

In 2011, the two boys started to drift apart. It wasn't their faults. They both started middle school and things just changed.

Luke tried out for football and made the team, then later became the quarter back.
Luke also has a passion for music so every day after school – when he doesn't have football – he'll go to the music room and practice his vocals and guitar paying with the school's music teacher, Mr. Dobrik.

Luke also made a new best friend.
Her name is Vanessa and she and Luke are like siblings.
Vanessa considers Luke as her 'guy best friend' because she already has a best friend before him.
But two best friends won't hurt anybody.

Luke and Vanessa both met November 20, 2011.
Luke went to the music room to get his guitar, but instead found a girl with pink hair crying in the corner.
The rest is history.

Michael's life is going well too.
The small boy started middle school and made a new friend named Emma.
They consider each other as best friends.
Although, Michael is a bit sad Luke doesn't talk to him anymore.

He missed the Friday night sleepovers, all the Saturday morning video games, all the Sunday night horror movies.

He misses Luke a lot, but he knows Luke doesn't miss him.

Michael misses Luke's smile. His eyes. His hair. His everything.
He just wished Luke and him didn't loose touch.

Michael lost his best friend September 5th 2011.