o.3 | feelings

that's how Vanessa, Stella and Luke look like.

I REALLY LOVE THIS BOOK IM SORRY SO THIS MIGHT HAVE TWO UPDATES A DAY IDK LOL

ITS GONNA BE AN AMAZING BOOK SO READ IT LMAO OK

The year now being 2015, the two 'best friends' being in 10th grade.
This was the year where everyone started to date or gain feelings, and Luke was one of those people.

Luke wasn't a fuckboy, he was just in love with Vanessa's best friend.

Her name was Stella and to Luke she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

The two have been together for five months now and Luke was just so in love.

But Luke has been a little bit scared/nervous lately.
Him and Stella have been having some problems and he really hopes he doesn't loose her.

They've been constantly fighting and Stella is loosing trust in Luke.
Luke doesn't blame her, he had fucked up a lot, but he still loves Stella a lot.

Somethings not right, but Luke doesn't know what.

Vanessa keeps trying the help the two in their relationship, but no matter what she does, the couple will always end up fighting.

Eventually, Stella and Luke broke up and it took Luke and Stella two months to stop crying and two months to become friends.

"Maybe it was for the best Luke. Things happen for a reason. Trust me."
Were the words Vanessa constantly told Luke.

On September 5th 2015, Luke finally agreed with Vanessa.

Hope you're all enjoying the story so far.

I have this whole book planned and it's gonna be amazing and WOO!

some parts of the story didn't really happen to Sam and Vic, but drama is gr20 so why not lmao

Vanessa is played by Kelsey who is based on me
Stella is played by Sahar who is based on my best friend Paola or 10969p

ENJOY THE REST OF THE STORY AND IM ADDING TJE SEPTEMBER 5th THINGS BECAUSE IT SEEMS COOLER LMAO IM LAME