1.4 | wants

Another two weeks have passed, meaning another two weeks of Michael hiding his true feelings towards his blonde bestfriend.

Total cliche that the gay, lonely boy will fall for his straight, popular best friend.

Luke took Michael's breathe away. The way the curls on his head flopped up and down when he would run during his football practice. The way his nose wrinkled when he would laugh. The way his tongue would slide against his lips when he was thinking. The way his eyes glistened when something/someone he loved would be mentioned. The way his smile brightened whenever he was beyond happy. You could say Michael is falling in love with his bestfriend.

The only people that know about the feelings Michael has towards Luke is Emma, Ashton and Calum.

Ashton and Calum have been a thing for three weeks now and they're totally OTP, well Michael thinks so.

Michael wants what Ashton and Calum have. The way Calum wraps his arm around Ashton's shoulder when he does forgotten homework in lunch, Michael wants that. The way Ashton always pecks Calum's lips before he has to leave somewhere, Michael wants that. The way Calum looks at Ashton like he's the only person on earth, Michael wants that.

Michael wants that badly.

He wants to in a relationship, but not just with anyone. He wants to be in a serious and loving relationship with Luke Hemmings, his straight best friend.

Luke is straighter than a pole, he will never go for a guy like Michael.

But little did Michael know, that Luke was having doubts about what he does/doesn't like. And Luke may not like girls anymore.

FINALLY UPDATED WOOP. does anyone read this still, I won't blame you if you don't lmao