1.1 | ashton

"Hey Michael, do you know when football tryouts are?" The tall blonde asked the smaller boy who was taking out things from his locker.

"I'm not really sure. Try asking Calum."

"Who's Calum?" Luke asked as he helped the small boy get his books.

"He's like really popular in school, but he's really nice. He's on the football team and is trying out for quarterback, he'll let you know when try outs are. He's over there." Michael said as he pointed across the hall to a tall boy with dark brown hair smiling to people as he passed by.

"Hey bitches." Emma said as she stood next to Luke and Michael, who were starring at Calum walk through the halls, admiring his confidence.

"Hey Emma." They both said in unison, laughing when they realized.

"Have you guys seen Ashton? I can't find him anywhere and you know how he gets." Emma said, a worried look written all over her face.

"Who's Ashton. Damn Michael, you barley told me anything." Luke said, him and Michael chuckling afterward.

"He's Emma's younger brother. As you may know, we're juniors but her brother is a sophomore. He's a really nice guy but has like anxiety and he gets all worked up being with a lot people around him." Michael said.

"Yeah, and he just came from homeschooling because he doesn't talk very much and he doesn't wanna get judged." Emma said after.

"Oh wow. Where do you think he is?" Luke asked, feeling worried as well.

"I'm not sure. I hope he's okay." Emma said, bitting her lip.

The bell rang shortly afterwards, making the three friends part ways to go to class, all worried about Ashton.

heyo! that's how Ashton looks like by the way. Lmao I HAVNT updated in a while, but I finally got ideas for the story so like don't go anywhere pls & thx