o.6 | airport

"Bye Lukey, I love you." Vanessa said as she hugged her best friend that was leaving in a few minutes.

"I love you too Vanessa." Luke said as he hugged the pink haired girl back.

They both pulled away and Stella now was hugging Luke.

"I love you Luke." Stella said and she pulled away from their hug.

"Love you too Stella." Luke said with a small smile.

The two still lowkey liked each other, but will never say anything because Stella just wants to be friends with Luke.

"Here come the tears." Vanessa spoke as she wiped away a tear slipping out of her eye.

"No don't cry, you're gonna make me cry." Stella said and Luke nodded, agreeing with her.

"Sorry sorry. Luke when can you come back?" Vanessa asked.

"End of junior year. My mom needs to get better."

"We understand Luke." Stella said with a small smile.

"Flight to California, start boarding now."

"Bye Luke!" The two best friends of the blonde said in unison.

"Bye guys. I'll call you!" The blonde promised.

"You better." The two girls said together, once again.

Luke walked to the gates and did everything he had to do before boarding his flight.

The blonde sat down in his seat, happy that it was the window seat, and connected his headphones to his phone (that was now on airplane mode).

He pressed shuffle and Hometown by Twenty One Pilots began to fill his ears.

Luke laid his head back and closed his eyes.

"California better be good." He told himself.