1.3 | hair dye

"Yo Mikey! You home?" Yelled Luke as he walked into the pink haired boys house.

It's been two weeks since they ran into each other again and Karen, Michael's mom, was more than thrilled to see Luke again. She gave him a spare key and everything.

"I'm in my room!" Yelled back Michael from his room.

Luke walked up the stairs and walked into Michael's room, noticing that the pink haired boy, was now blue haired.

"Woah Mikey! It looks so cute on you." Luke said as he ran his fingers through Michael's hair.

"Thanks Luke." The smaller boy said with a smile.

Luke took a seat next to Michael and placed his arm around him, in a friendly manner but it meant more to Michael.

Michael is gay and has feelings for Luke. Yeah it's been two weeks but these two have been best friends forever and he really adores Luke, but Luke is straight as a pole so it'll never work.

Luke noticed Michael looking all nervous and decided to ask what's wrong.

"Oh uh nothing. Just some stuff on my mind." The now blue haired boy said as he played with the sleeves of his sweater.

"Mike tell me." The blonde, poking the smaller boys sides.

"I can't. It'll ruin everything and I can't let that happen again. I'll tell you when I'm ready."

"Whenever you're ready, let me know. We're like best friends and I wanna help you trough it all Mikey. Okay?"

Michael nodded, "okay."

LMAO I HATE MYSELF SM BC I NEVER UPDATE. I SAY I WILL BUT I NEVER DO CUZ I SUCK. but I SWEAR TO BARNEY STINSON I will update more.

should this book have a side of cashton? I said I would do that but maybe I should write a whole different book for cashton? Lmk