◇Introduction◇

Long ago, a wide number of inhabitants lived in the Magic Dimension: humans, monsters, fairies, pixies, witches, wizards, warriors, sorcerers, and many others. All of these were at peace and unity. No conflict has ever been created.

That is, until one day, the Ancestral Witches appeared.

They are a group of three witches who use dark, ancestral magic to create such trouble. Once, they had destroyed the planet Domino and froze it to death. Not a single sign of life had been seen, and even the royal king and queen were taken away. Yet, they had two daughters, the princesses, who saved Domino. The mentioned planet had been saved by these two princesses. They did not do this alone, though -- they had done it with their friends, the Winx Club.

And one of those two princesses, the younger, is one of them.

The Winx Club was created when Bloom first attended Alfea College, a school for fairies. She met her true friends there: Stella, fairy of the Shining Sun; Flora, fairy of Nature; Musa, fairy of Music; Tecna, fairy of Technology, and; Aisha, fairy of Waves. Bloom, meanwhile, is the fairy of the Dragon Flame, the most powerful element in the Magic Dimension.

Together, these six fairies had saved Earth, Magix, and the Dimension itself countless of times. Having faced many enemies, these girls will never back down on a fight. Not until peace is brought back again.

It has been somehow a long time since Kalshara's hunt for Wild Magic and the Trix's return. This time, a new villainous enemy has arrived; a sorcerer who seemed to be against the existence of monsters. He had sealed most of them under the Earth, and created a barrier where the monster cannot pass, but others can. The only way to break the cursed barrier was to use seven souls and a monster soul. Nobody has ever tried this...

Will the monsters break free from the Underground, or will this curse stay forever? Will the sorcerer be found, or will he get away with it?

Questions shall be answered, and truths shall be revealed.