◇Chapter 7◇

"Zzzzzz... zzzzz... zzzzz..."

They hear snoring from the ghost laying on the leaves. Its eyes were actually open. Bloom approached it and tried to interact.

(Is it gone yet?) an impatient child's voice echoed in Bloom's ear. She shook her head, then decided to move it with not-too-much force. It ended up with her (and the group) encountering a FIGHT. Music began playing, fitting the atmosphere. The ghost arose, about to cry.

* Here comes Napstablook. The text box typed as it appeared along with the buttons. We need to know who we're facing, Bloom thought as she tapped the ACT button to check this 'Napstablook.'

* Napstablook -- ATK 10; DEF 10
* This monster doesn't seem to have a sense of humor...

"Guess we can't act funny on this one." The redhead said as the dialogue box disappeared. The ghost began speaking and said, "Oh, I'm REAL funny."

Sadly enough, he began crying magic tears which seem to harm the Winx. When they were dodging, Musa got scathed, losing 3 HP in the process. Considering that she had integrity, she had to keep up and resumed dodging. Not everybody was familiar to the combat modes.

Speaking of which, if Musa had integrity, that would mean she is more attached to gravity than everybody else. This makes things harder for the music fairy, but she knows better. If she didn't have any integrity, then she wouldn't have moved on from her break-up with Riven in the first place.

Going back to the battle, the dialogue box returned and typed new flavor text: Napstablook is wishing he wasn't here. Flora and Bloom seemed to know why, the ghost was rather sad considering his state, lying down and crying before they arrived. How long had he been there, doing that most of his life--or rather, afterlife? Nobody knew, but they were determined to show kindness.

Flora tapped the ACT button and used the 'Cheer' option. She was able to give a warm, accepting smile which seemed to improve his mood a bit. "Heh..." That was all he could say before atttacking yet again, but this time, less harshly. Napstablook looks just a little bit better--that's what the flavor text showed. This gave the girls determination to cheer up the sad ghost.

This time, Stella decided to ACT next. She tried to cheer up Napstablook by telling a terrible joke. The ghost, noticing how bad it was, could have laughed any more, but his sadness took him aback and the only thing he could say was, "heh... heh..." His attacks were weakened this time and none of the girls got hurt. After the cheer, the text box appeared once more and typed: Cheering seems to have improved Napstablook's mood again.

"Keep it going, girls!" Bloom said, smiling. "We can do this!"

Everyone was filled with determination knowing that they can improve the poor ghost's mood. After all, they wanted to make a difference in this world.

For the third time, the Winx ACTed to make Napstablook happy. Suddenly, the text box said that the ghost wanted to show them something, so they waited in anticipation.

"Let me try..." he softly spoke as he cried to make what seemed like a hat. With his tears.

"I call it dapper blook," his soft voice almost made it hard to hear. "Do you like it?"

He awaited the girls' response as they thought of a compliment to tell. Tecna was the first to ACT and still chose to cheer him up. "It looks nice, though made of tears." She complimented. "Logically it's impossible to create a hat out of tears, and you just did the impossible."