◇Remastered & Updated◇

"I'm too lazy to update!" A girl in spots whined. "Tecna! I don't even have any inspiration to do Chapter 14!!"

Frisk shook their head. "Isa, you have to."

"Not you too, Frisk!" Isa retorted.

The mentioned techno fairy shook their head as well, saying, "If you're going to take this seriously as an author, then you have to start writing. You'll get nowhere if you stay on hiatus."

"Teeeeecnaaaaaa!!" The girl kept whining.

She sighed, not knowing what to do. Tecna looked at the Winx, mentally asking for any help. They shrugged, but Bloom had an idea. It was either going to work out or not, and that's something Tecna will find out.

"Okay, if that's what you want," she began. "But if you're fine with having no future, that's okay too--"

"OH MY LORD BLOOM, DON'T ME." Isabela shrieked as she face-planted on her pillow. "OKAY FINE, I'LL UPDATE."

- - -

Copy. Paste. Copy. Paste. Copy. Paste.

She'd been doing this for a while from her Word document, where her remade chapters were written. Isabela copied the last sentence, pasted it onto Wattpad, and began removing any errors found. It took a while until she was finished.

"That's it. Chapter 2's done." She sighed, wiping off imaginary sweat. "Now all I need to do is continue remastering this one."

Musa heard Isabela's voice, sounding busy. Curious, she knocked on the door and opened it. "Hey, how are ya?" She asked. "Is your book getting updated?"

The raven nodded. "Yup, and I'm doing some major remaking at the moment. I plan to update every week, or whenever I can on a week."

The music fairy thought about it, then nodded. "Sounds like a good plan."

"That's good to know." Isa replied.

Musa smiled, then said "see ya!" as she headed for the bean bag in the lounge, leaving the apprentice to herself as she resumed writing the second chapter of this book's remake. I have to get this done...

= = =

((If you want to read the remaster, the link is over here: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/ZxJbqykttD ))