◇Chapter 6◇

* Playfully crinkling through the leaves fills you with determimation.

* File saved.

Bloom had saved their progress. Beforehand, she was able to tell this to the Winx so as to not confuse them on their journey. They were at first, considering they didn't notice the saving sparkle earlier, but seeing the Bloom was determined to show them... the existence of such power deemed true.

"So, it's like in a video game," Tecna said thoughtfully. "I wonder what triggers this kind of power. It's so new."

"Isabela could have a clue," Bloom replied. "But she could be in classes. I did tell her to call if she found out more information about this, considering she found a video game about it."

Oh, how clueless they were.

Going back to their journey, Flora looked around to find a Froggit and a doorway to another room. Curious, she approached the monster to try and talk to it.

"Ribbit, ribbit," the monster spoke. Flora smiled and greeted, "Hi! I'm Flora, nice to meet you."

She doesn't seem to understand you.

"Hey Flora, what did you find?" The fire fairy came up to Flora to see a Froggit. "Oh, you found a Froggit!"

"Ribbit, ribbit," the creature spoke again, in hopes of having one of them understand it.

"Hello, fairies," it said. Told a voice to Bloom. She looked around. It surely wasn't Flora, the voice sounded rather childish. It sounded like Isabela's voice when she acts childish sometimes, but more natural, as if a child was speaking to her.

Huh, I wonder where the voice came from.

"Hi, I'm Bloom." The redhead replied. Froggit spoke again, and in Flora's perspective, all it said was a series of ribbits. To Bloom, it was different.

"I've heard that you all are quite merciful so far," the same voice spoke to Bloom, translating what the Froggit was saying to the fire fairy. The mentioned fairy nodded and replied, "We would not fight until given a reason to, or if we have to defend ourselves."

Flora gave a questioning look. How come she could understand, but Flora could not?

Did she lack the determination to try?

"Seems so," Froggit had said. "I have a tip. If you FIGHT or ACT in a certain way, monsters won't harm you. If so, please, have MERCY."

"Of course, Froggit." The fire fairy smiled. "After all, we're here to break the barrier."

"That is good news," the creature replied. "Thank you for your kindness. You must go now, your friends are waiting for you."

Bloom nodded. "Thank you, Froggit!"

The mentioned fairy stood up from her position and looked at Flora, who was still eyeing her questioningly. Uncomfortable, Bloom decided to ask. "What's wrong, Flora?"

"How could you understand him?" The nature fairy asked. Bloom was not sure what to answer, but reluctantly said, "I'm not sure, but a certain voice tells me translations of what they tell. Could you hear them?"

Flora shook her head, signaling a no. That's absurd, Bloom thought. How come?

"We'll try to figure out later," Bloom said. "For now, we should find our way around. We could possibly reach Toriel's home." The other nodded, somehow excited to get there.