◇Chapter 5◇

Meanwhile, in Alfea College...

"Okay, red for determination," Isabela began. "Orange for Bravery. Justice, yellow. Kindness, green. Blue, Patience. Indigo or dark blue, Integrity. Purple, uh... snap."

She began snapping her fingers as she tried to memorize. "Oh come on, Isabela. You just made some research and now you forget? Jeez, sometimes I wonder how I manage to do paperwork about bioweapons. Oh wait, I type them into a document. Ha, at least I'm using my brain."

Just recently, she had went through a rough adventure. Meeting Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar, she was gone for three days in Africa to stop a villain named Albert Wesker, a man who began the Bio-Organic Weapon war. History may not have it, but it was true that this man created many kinds of bioweapons to reach his goal: recreate the world. For a moment, Isabela had thought if she'd go crazy. After all, the last thing she checked, all that was a video game.

"'Philosopher's stone,' 'A new Genesis,' that's just bullcrap! Yeah, like what Chris said." Isabela recalled. "Wait, how did I get into that topic while memorizing the seven prime virtues? Oh man... it's official. I'm stressed. And probably going insane. Haha."

Knock knock! The sound of wood was echoing through her room. The raven jumped, alarmed.

"Friezus. At least it's better than being in that weird... what do you call that place? A ship? Whatever it was, it was about to explode!" Isabela continued ranting. "And to top it off, we had to face Majinis here and there and... oh glob... those things..."

Shaking her head at the gross memory of mutant bugs, she went to answer the door of her lone room. "Sino sila? (Who's there?)" She asked in her own native language.

In front stood a student four years older than her. She had brown hair with a shade of red, matched with red eyes which shone of determination, well at least for Isabela. She wore a light red vest with a frilly zipper over a blouse with sleeves that went to her elbow. The sleeves had frills as well. She also had blue high-waist pants which were tight in the thighs but as it goes to the legs, it becomes more flowy, making her look stylish.

"Isabela, you're being called." The brunette stated.

"What? What for?" Isabela quizzed. "Most importantly, who called?"

"Professor Wizgiz." The other stated. "You're late."

Those two last words caused the young fairy to widen her eyes. She scurried for her small bag with everything she needed. Puzzled, the other could only watch in utter amusement and confusion. Why does she need to pack up? She wondered. She could snap her fingers to summon her notebook, right? Well, she isn't a full-fledged fairy, so maybe that explains it.

Isabela finished taking her things and got ready to leave. "I am ready to be shamed." She joked, hoping it would be that way.

"Come on, let's go." The elder fairy stated, with Isabela following her to the classroom.

The trip was rather silent and awkward. Isabela never usually talked to other fairies, since she was only familiar with the Winx and a few more, considering she had watched Winx Club since second grade. She could recognize Alice, Clarissa, Amaryl and Nova, but the person she was with was different.