◇Surprised◇

"Why. Is this book. Still rising?"

I stare at the statistics the app was giving me. This old version, this piece of scrap, has 924 reads. The newer one, which was quite literally on top of my profile, had 110 and adding. At least it surpassed my old R&C book.

"Uh, Undertale is still a thing, Lion Heart," Cipher told me. "Even after two years, it still is a famous game to this day."

"Yeah but Cave Story is still my favorite pixelated game," I retorted. "Even ANinnyMouse42 plays it now! Especially it's one of the many games that inspired Undertale, like, the name and SAVE files. I think Quote is basically Frisk's inspiration."

The humanized demon rolled his unpatched eye on me. Surely he can be a pain in the head (literally), but he's my demon since... what, 2016? I agreed when I could turn him down, but if it meant saving the world from a provident eye... sure. The world has its own problems to begin with.

"You can always unpublish the book," Sans and Lina said in sync. I squint my eyes at the two. Did I just imagine them saying at... you know what, I'm not going to bother.

The magnet of my bracelet heated up another time and Chara appears. The child, seemingly annoyed, hissed, "Just deal with it already! What's up with you complaining when you could be thankful?!"

"Excuse you, human child," I sneered. "You had a chance of helping in eradicating the whole Underground, and would even kill Flowey who was actually Asriel."

The memory hits them, but I know they act as if it doesn't bother them. "I would do it because I have to delete every. Single. Monster."

Before the argument continues, my imaginary sister cuts in with her arms spread out. "OKAY, WE WERE ALL SUMMONED BECAUSE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP ISABELA." She yelled, her voice echoing in my room in this dorm. "WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GIVE ADVICE."

Chara crosses her--their--godsdamnit I don't care--arms and glares at me whereas I sit on my spot and squint back. Sans begins the advisoral stuff.

"maybe, i don't know, send a message?" He questioningly tells me. "you're doing it right now in another dimension, but i'm not sure what you're telling."

My sixth sense tingles. "Yup, confirmed."

"Anyway kid, you should just accept that and promote the new one," Bill said. "I mean, it's not that hard, is it?"

I shrug. "I guess not."

A knock reverberates from my door, and in a literal flash my imaginary friends are gone. Tecna pokes her head inside to check on me, see if I'm okay.

I mean, I am, it's just that sometimes I look a lot weirder when talking to them. To others, they see I'm a freak talking to no one. My magnet glows, but some say I'm just bluffing.

Eh.

"You okay?" The pinkette asks me. "I heard yelling and an argument. What's happened?"

I coughed. "Remember when I made the first version of the AU where you saved the Underground instead of me?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"A lot of people are reading it." I said sheepishly. This made my mentor sigh and shake her head.

"Just... accept what they're doing, alright?" She replied. "It's not everyday you get that much."

I give a little thought about it, then nod. "Okay, I'll just tell them about the better one instead."

That made Tecna smile, then leave the room. Before that, however, she tells me an opinion of my book.

"Also, I'm glad you decided to remake the book. Your informalities were getting a little immature."

◇ ◇ ◇

Hello MagiViewers! Isa here. I just want to thank you all so much for reading this! I can't believe how much this has gotten. =3

Anyway, I think that this will be stopped because it's a little off, and I'm training myself to be a Fantasy author. I figured that maybe, if I made a fanfiction similar to it, it would work out! So, I decided to give it a try.

Also, here's the book cover of the new one:

The design will change over time, so stay tuned! <3

Be inspired and stay determined!
--Isa Capi | MagicalIsa26