-"Hey, baby! What're you up to?"-

(Vic's POV)

"C'mere," Jaime sighed, gently pulling me into him by the hem of my shirt. He leaned down, interlocking his lips with mine. I couldn't help but giggle, melting into the kiss.

Pierce The Veil, was back on tour and that's how we found ourselves here right now. Jaime and I went back to the bus while Mike and Tony went to one of the nearby bars. I was more than happy to spend alone time with Jaime, especially considering I couldn't at home usually.

It makes me sound like a douche bag, but I've been cheating on Danielle. The thing is, it isn't exactly "cheating". Our relationship is basically business. Use each other for the look. Sure, we used to have something, but it was never "love". We're still together, obviously, but our relationship is the basic cliche couple, nothing deep or extreme. She doesn't know I have a thing for Jaime, and it's best that way or else it'll look shitty on both our parts if we break up. Being with a "rockstar" looks good on her part and me being with a "model" looks good on my part. It's complicated, but it's no strings attached.

"You were so amazing tonight, not that you aren't every night," Jaime mutters against my lips, his large hands sliding around my waist under my shirt.

"Thank you." I mutter shyly. I looped my arms around his neck and pulled him back into another kiss.

"You looked so sexy up there," he chuckles deeply, hands slipping down to rest in the back waistband of my jeans. I felt the burning sensation of a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"Oh hush, that's you." Jaime shakes his head, gently biting my bottom lip as he pulls away.

"Mm, nope." He hums, smiling cheekily. Before I can protest, his lips are back on mine, his teeth nibbling gently on my lower lip. A warm sensation spread through my body as his tongue invaded my mouth, purposely deepening the kiss. I loved kissing Jaime, honestly. I could lay there all day just kissing him.

His hands went further down the back of my jeans, into my boxers. His hands groped at my ass while he gently moved us backwards towards the lounge on the bus. I let out a small squeal in delight as my back hit the couch, and Jaime hovering over me.

"Someone's horny," I tease, trailing kisses down his jawline to his neck.

"Not my fault that you look so hot on stage." He mumbles, humming in pleasure when I suck on a soft spot on his neck.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I ask, pulling away and leaning back into the couch. I smile up at him innocently, taking note how his eyes darkened slightly. Jaime leant back down, kissing me aggressively; not that I minded in any way. He tugged at the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up over my head. I quickly do the same to him, letting dirty thoughts of us flow through my mind.

My hand trailed down his chest down to the tent in his boxers. I teasingly trail my fingers lightly over him, getting a shiver from the small moan that passes his lips when I palm him slowly.

"I'll be right back, take your jeans off," he mutters, pecking my lips before climbing off me and walking to the back room. I gladly comply, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans. I push them down to my ankles, then kick them off. I let out a small sigh as the tight pants leave less pressure against my hard on now that they're off.

I glance over at the sound of footsteps to see Jaime in his boxers, holding a small bottle of lube. I smiled, giving him a seductive look while biting my lip.

"Hands and knees." He says sternly but with the lust swimming in his eyes and voice, I know it isn't harsh. I position myself on my hands and knees against the arm of the couch. "Fuck, you're such a good boy," he mumbles huskily next to my ear, his fingers slowly pulling my boxers down. Once they're off, I smirk, slowly swaying my hips.