-Panties and Cookies-

//pastel!vic in this and smut warning!\\
(Jaime's POV)

I chugged down the rest of my water bottle, glad that football practice is finally over. I swear, the freshman on the team are so immature and stupid, I don't even know how they got on the varsity team. I mean, yeah I'm a senior and I'm not trying to "pick" on anyone, they're just annoying.

I went to the locker rooms with the rest of the team to get showered and dressed. I go over to my locker, opening it, and taking out my clothes. I grab them, along with a towel, and go over to the showers. I make it as quick as possible, wanting nothing more than to go home, invite Vic over, cuddle, eat then sleep.

Once I'm fully clothed and refreshed, I grab my duffle bag. I wave bye to the dudes left in the locker room, earning a few salutes and "Bye dickhead!"

I laugh, rolling my eyes before pushing out of the metal door. I'm greeted by a smiling Vic, holding his hands in front of him. I take a moment to admire how adorable he looks in one of my hoodies, with a black skirt and red flats to match the sweater. A few necklaces dangle off his neck, and black tights wrap around his legs sexily, pulled up to somewhere under the skirt.

"Hey, baby, what're you doing here?" I ask, approaching him and greeting him with a chaste kiss on his plump lips.

"Well, I had to stay today after school for theatre, and we just got out five minutes ago, so I figured I'd wait for you." He says sweetly, wrapping his arms around my torso in a warm embrace. I smile, hugging him back and running my hand up and down his back slowly.

"That's sweet of you. I'm guessing you need a ride home too?" I ask teasingly. Vic nods against my chest, looking up at me cutely. I lean down and kiss his adorable button nose before patting his bum. "Alright, let's go. If you'd like, Mom would love to have you over for dinner."

I hold his small hand in mine as we walk back to my car, our arms swinging.

"M'kay. As long as I get to eat those chocolate chip cookies you stashed under your bed." He says with a giant grin plastered on his face.

"Hey! How'd you know those were there?" I question quizzically, opening the door of the car for him. He gets in, his fairly skirt riding up a bit, black lace panties peaking out from underneath. I smirk to myself before walking over and getting in the drivers side.

"It was pretty obvious, babe. Plus, I remember when we were younger you told me you always his junk food under your bed." Vic laughs, holding back onto my hand as I start driving.

"Maybe I changed my stash spot from when I was fifteen." I shrug, giving his soft hand a small squeeze.

"I highly doubt that." He smiles then turns to glance out the window. I glance over at him every so often, just admiring the cutie next to me.

Vic and I have been dating since the middle of junior year, have been friends since we were in seventh grade. I remember back when we were freshman, he told me he found interest in feminine and more girly clothes. I was never weirded out by it, no, instead I always found it cute, beautiful and sexy all at the same time. When we first started talking, I already had a small crush on him, from seeing him in the lunchroom and in my English class. That's when I was first debating my sexuality. Vic and I got paired for an English assignment and that gave us a reason to talk. He was shy and quiet, but ended up turning out to be the flamboyant and carefree boy I know today. He still has shy moments, which I adore, but I also like the more playful and energetic side of my baby.

I park the car in my driveway, and get out, grabbing my duffle bag from the back.

Vic meets me at the front door, waiting patiently. I give him a smile and a kiss before walking in.