-(Un)Classy Double Dates-

//smut warning ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)\\

(Jaime's POV)

"Well don't you look handsome," A beautiful voice says teasingly from the door way. I chuckle lightly, looking over at Vic, my eyes raking down his body, taking in the sight of him wearing a casual white button up that's rolled up to his elbows with black skinny jeans. I turn back to the mirror, finishing off straightening my hair upwards.

"Hello yourself, babe." I smile brightly at my gorgeous boyfriend.

"Oh please, we aren't going anywhere special. Just up to the restaurant downtown." He laughs lightly and walks over to me. I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind, him resting his forehead on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I know, but you still look adorable." I unplug the straightener, wrap it up and tuck it away in the drawer. "Ready to go?" I ask, stuffing my phone and wallet into my pocket.

"Yeah, let's go meet doofus and dumbass." He grumbles, pecking my cheek before gripping my hand and leading me out of the house.

--

We arrived at the restaurant at 6, the time we told Tony and Mike that we'd meet them. I parked the car, got out and quickly rushed to Vic's door, opening it for him. He gives me a shy smile and holds my hand as we walk up to the restaurant.

"I love you," I murmur, pressing a kiss to his temple.

His whole face lights up, a glorious smile illuminating his features. "I love you too, Hime."

We walk inside, hand in hand, and glance around. I spot Mike's tall figure and nod over to him. Vic glances over, letting out a groan. It was a double date, between Vic and I with his brother and his boyfriend-also our friend-Tony. It was ultimately Tony and Vic's choices, but as Vic told me before we got ready, he regrets making these plans because he rather lay on the couch and cuddle.

"Hey man, how're you guys?" Mike greets as I slide into the booth, Vic following suit.

"Don't be so formal," Vic scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"Don't have such an attitude." Mike shoots back, giving Vic a playful smile.

From there we had conversation. We talked about stuff with the band, new movie and game releases, Mike's new car that he bought not too long ago, and just anything really. It's quite easy to talk to these guys. It doesn't take much to intrigue them and they're all laid back, including myself. We got our food, all of us digging in.

Everything was going well up until when Mike went up to the bar to get us all beers, and Tony excused himself to take a phone call from his sister. Something about a birthday, I don't know.

"Babe," Vic whispers, scooting close to my side, pressing himself against me. My hand that was rubbing his thigh in an affectionate manner stops, and I glance at him curiously. "I'm horny," he nearly whines out, leaning over slightly to kiss at my neck. My eyes widen, looking around quickly to make sure no one heard that.

"Wait until we get home, Mike and Tony will both be back soon. Plus, we're on public." I whisper back, gently squeezing his thigh. Vic grumbles and grabs my hand that's on his thigh and presses my hand against the tent in his pants. He curls his fingers over mine, making me squeeze him gently.

"Please? I can suck you off in the bathroom," he suggests, reaching over to run his fingers along the front of my jeans.

"The bathroom? That's the most ghetto thing I've ever heard." I chuckle, slowly palming him through his pants.