-Treat Me Like a Princess, Fuck Me Like a Whore-

//contains smut ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)\\
(Vic's POV)

I sat down patiently, awaiting Jaime in our playroom. He seemed pretty pissed off when he got home, demanding me to undress myself expect for a pair of black lace panties with small red bows on the sides. I didn't mind it, in fact I loved Jaime and I's sex life. To some it may seem odd or other will even degrade it, but it was our fun and even if he was harming me (in a good way, of course) I still loved him and he loved me. That's all there is to it. Our sex still held a hint of passion and love even if it's hard and rough 90% of the time. The only time we actually took slow and sensual was if it was our anniversary or another special occasion. But when we did adventurous and kinky stuff, Jaime always made sure I was alright and the after sex cuddles were amazing.

My thoughts were interrupted when the door opened, my hot as hell boyfriend stepping into the room with his hair all disheveled and his button up undone at the first few buttons. In other words, his appearance was absolutely mouth watering. Jaime has always been an attractive guy, but knowing that we were about to have hard, rough sex, made him so much more appetizing. The reason I know that today wasn't special, was how angry he seemed. Something or someone from work pissed him off, and I'd gladly let him use me to let out his frustration. Man, I sound like such a slut.

Jaime walked passed me, sending me a small, heart warming smile before he went back into his character, giving me a faux glare. I bit my lip, folding my hands together in my lap. I was already somewhat excited from the thoughts of what he'd do to me, but I didn't dare touch myself. Last time I did, I was stuck with a cock ring on and my hands tied behind my back for two hours.

I heard his footsteps approach me from behind before I felt something cold and smooth run up my spine, making my skin arise in goosebumps.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly, looking up at him.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" Jaime snaps, narrowing his eyes. I sit up straighter, pursing my lips.

"No, sir," I squeak out.

"I'll explain later, but right now, let's have some fun." He smiles wickedly, trailing what I noticed as a riding crop up my chest. I nearly whimper at the sight of the crop. He knows that's definitely one of my favorites.

I nod eagerly, feeling him teasingly trail the crop along my body; my stomach, thighs, back, etc. When I least expect it, a sharp sting hits my lower back, making me jump in surprise, a small yelp coming from my throat.

"Hm, how many?" He asks rhetorically, "I'm thinking about ten. I know how much you love this thing." Jaime gives me a smirk, leaning down to my face. "Go stand chest against the bed post pole." He murmurs, brushing his thumb against my cheek. I smile, biting my lip before rushing over to the beds post.

In our playroom, we had chests of various sex toys, whips, chains, etcetera, etcetera. In the center was this giant king sized bed with tall posts on each corner. At the headboard there were hand cuffs at the ready, and some rope as well. The reason we have a massive sex room is well, Jaime's rich to say at least. He's able to retire early once he gets the promotion from his father whom owns the company, so in other words, he owns a mansion, that I have the honor of living in as well ever since we graduated college together. I was with Jaime before he started working for his dad, so no, I'm not a gold digger and I usually decline when Jaime wants to buy me things.

I was once more interrupted when I felt a stinging sensation across my ass. I whimper and lean into the pole some more, needing some sort of support. I felt his presence behind me, his warmth radiating off his body to my own. He kisses my shoulder lightly, a small reminder that even if he's harming me that he still loves me. It was our little code, I guess. His kisses trail down my spine, until he gets to the hem of the panties. His lips suck harshly on the skin above my underwear line, no doubt leaving a hickey.