-Cheater, Cheater-

//do I even have to give smut warnings anymore\\
(Vic's POV)

"Vic- please! I-"

"No, actually, fuck you. We're over." I said calmly, throwing my sweater over my head. I grab my keys, wallet and phone. "You know, I saw the stupid fucking texts beforehand and I didn't want to believe it but bam, this is just the cherry on fucking top."

"No, Vic listen to me and stop being a douchebag. I didn't mean to, we've only hooked up, nothing m-" Danielle pleads, zipping her jeans back up.

"We've only hooked up! And like that will make the situation any better!? In a relationship you're supposed to only be intimate with that other fucking person, unless you okay a threesome or some shit, which clearly I didn't okay this!" I yelled at her. Her facial expression was hard and cold, her body was stiff.

"Victor, if I talked to you about it you would've reacted the same exact fucking way," she says in a monotone.

I look at her in disbelief. "You know what, okay, fine, if it's okay for you to cheat then I guess it's okay for me." I stated, opening the front door and jogging out to my car.

"What?! No it doesn't make that okay!" She screams from the open door way.

"Well it made it okay when you had fucking dumbo over there jack hammering into you!" I yelled back, unlocking the car. "And by the way! Your pussy fucking stinks! Personal hygiene is important you filthy hoe!"

I slammed the car door shut and quickly started the engine. I didn't want to be within forty feet of her house, never again.

Danielle and I had an okay relationship. We disagreed a lot, but I worked to see past that. I wanted things to work out because I really did genuinely like her as a person. Things were alright for about two months until she started acting really distant to the point where she wouldn't even allow me to hold her hand. I know it wasn't my place, but I went through her phone and found a ton of texts from "Daddy😍".

I found the contact name weird, and the texts even weirder. They were sexting constantly, nudes and all- even a photo of them having sex-, and I was obviously really angry about it, so I left for a few days and stayed the night at my friend Jaime's house. It was a bit hypocritical of me- well a lot hypocritical- considering the night I found those texts, I slept with him, and honestly I had those full intentions now too.

No, I'm not using Jaime for sex, I have genuine feelings for him, and I can't deny that. Hell, I've liked him since 2011, but I couldn't just say that and when I got into a relationship with a girl, I wasn't going to go behind her back. Everything was platonic between Jaime and I, until one time when I was single and we had a night together. It kind of messed me up due to us both being drunk, and he knows that, so he respected my distance when I got into another relationship, this time being Danielle. I wanted to push away the feelings I have for my best friend, because well, I'm scared of confrontation, and rejection. Call me a pussy, whatever. All I know is I'm hoping to start something between Jaime and I tonight, and this time be something more than just friends, even if he rejects me.

I found myself up at his front door, knocking lightly. I heard some footsteps and shuffling around before the door swings up to reveal my best friend and man crush.

"Hey, Vic! Why're you here so l-"

"Fuck me." I blurt out, eyeing his body up and down which he was only in a pair of sweatpants, that hung low on his hips, his v-line prominent. Jaime's eyes widen and he raises an eyebrow.