-Colds and Cuddles-

//fluff bc yes\\
(Vic's POV)

I coughed loudly, covering my mouth with my elbow. I sniffled, laying back down onto the bed with the blankets up to my chin. I've been sick for the past two days and to say I hated it was an understatement. The only good part is being babied by your boyfriend, especially when you have a giant sweetheart like Jaime.

"Baby, I made your soup and I got some little chocolate melts if you feel up to it." Jaime said, opening the door. I smiled gratefully.

"Thank you," I giggled, which turned into a giant coughing fit. Jaime sat besides me and helped me sit up. He fluffed up the pillows behind my back and set the tray down on my lap before situating himself next to me.

"Anytime, Darling." He smiled, pushing my messy and tangled hair to one side, lightly kissing my neck as I ate.

"I wish my nose wasn't all icky then I could have the home style soup scent." I pouted.

"It smells delicious but I bet it tastes even better," Jaime laughed softly, his hand rubbing circles into my lower back. My stomach flutters with adoration for him, and my cheeks heat up at the loving stare I'm receiving.

Once I finished my soup, Jaime grabs the tray and sets it on the bedside table. I scoot back down, sniffing again so I don't embarrass myself with boogers falling out of my nose. Jaime joins me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

I go to lay my head on his chest but hesitate. "I don't want to make you sick, Hime." I look up at him tiredly, feeling exhausted but not necessarily sleepy.

"It's alright. You deserve cuddles, now c'mere." He smiled brightly, pulling my into him. I cough, quickly burying my face into his chest. I feel Jaime laugh and pout more when I look back up.

"Stop," I whine. My arms wrapped around his torso and my legs tangle with his.

"Aw, I'm sorry baby." He stuck his bottom lip out in a mock pout. I pout even more, sticking my bottom lip out farther. Jaime chuckled softly, then leant forward, gently pecking my bottom lip.

I gasped loudly and pulled away. "I said no kisses! I don't want you to get sick!"

"Oh be quiet. I don't care if I get sick, I'm deprived of Vic kisses." He leant towards me again and captured my lips with his in a gentle kiss. I smiled, rubbing my hand along his chest while his gently stroked my back. I go to kiss back, but quickly pull back, bury my face into my elbow, coughing again.

"S-Sorry," I wheeze out. Jaime lightly kisses my forehead. After I'm done spazzing, I lay back down, placing my head on his chest. "Can we watch a movie?" I asked softly.

"Of course, Vee." I can practically hear the smile in his voice. He reached over, grabbed the tv remote, and switched it on. "Wayne's World?"

I nodded meekly against his chest, gripping his shirt gently. I sniffled again, wiping my nose with the sleeve of my sweater. I'll wash it in my laundry later.

"I love you," I hear Jaime say. I smile: brightly, my heart exploding with affection.

"I love you too, Jaime." I murmured, watching the movie title credits start up. I cuddled closer to him, occasionally coughing, but I was happy nonetheless.

~
Short and simple ik. I feel like these one shots aren't that good tbh yikes