-Young and Dirty-

Warning: sexual content !! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Vic's POV)

I made sure to double check that everyone in the house was asleep, and when I felt the time was right, I snuck out my window, silently blessing myself for choosing the room on the first floor. I'm not usually one to sneak out or do bad things, no, far from it actually. I have great grades, I have a few friends, I do my homework, I do my chores, I just have a slight issue that shouldn't even be considered an issue.

I have a boyfriend who is nineteen while I'm only fourteen.

Most people jump to the conclusion that Jaime is "brain washing" me or "taking advantage" of me, but I can assure you he's not. We've been together for almost eight months now. We started dating on my birthday, Jaime saying how he wanted it to be on a special date. He asked me out with a cliche bouquet of roses, a cheesy pick-up line, and took me out to the movies and to dinner. It was super sweet, and he was shaking with nerves the whole time which was unnecessary but also adorable.

Before we started dating, I met him when I was thirteen, him and his friends Tony and Craig were talking on the school bleachers. I was on the field practicing soccer with Mike, but he was way too distracted by his crush, so with reluctance, I dragged Mike's giddy form to Tony. Mike, my older brother(just go with it, shh) is the same age as Tony, both of them being a year younger than Jaime.

Jaime aimlessly flirted with me, earning sharp remarks from Mike about me being his baby brother, but as time went on, Mike opened up to the idea of Jaime and became close friends with Jaime himself, but still threatens to beat him up if he doesn't treat me right. Mike is the only one I trust enough to know about Jaime and I being together because I know Hime could be arrested if someone found out because, well, we've done things.

My parents, I think, are suspicious with how often he comes around to hang out with me, but other than that, my parents have always been loving and accepting to Mike and I. They know that I'm gay and that Mike is bi, and they still treat us as any parent should treat their kids. I mean, they're fine with Mike smoking pot, as long as he does it responsibly and not in the house because of the smell.

My thoughts are put to a halt as I come face to face with Jaime's bedroom window. His parents are out of town on vacation but his older brother is still home so I don't want to disrupt him by walking through the front door at 11 PM.

I looked around his room, taking note on how he only has the lamp on and appears to be absent from the room. I go to grab my phone to text him, but the door opens, and in he walks, nothing but a loose towel hanging from his hips. My face heats up and my mouth dry. Small beads of water were still dripping down his toned torso, his tattoos seeming to gleam. I nearly whimper; he was so hot. And he was all mine.

His back faces to me as he rummages through his dresser, his back muscles flexing ever so slightly. Jaime was just so handsome, I couldn't help but to secretly wish he never wore a shirt. Before things got creepy-like they weren't already- I knocked gently on his window. Jaime's head shoots over in alarm, before a breath taking smile blooms across his face.

"Hey," I breathe as he opens the window. I smile brightly and take his hand to help myself climb in. Without letting him talk, I quickly kiss him, my arms wrapping around his neck.

"Mm, hi to you too," he murmurs, his free hand that wasn't holding the towel finding a spot on my lower back. I giggle shyly, pulling away to gaze at his features. His deep, mocha eyes gleaming with adoration, causing my heart to flutter.

"I'm glad you got here safe. I hate knowing you're walking alone at this time of night. Text me next time so I can pick you up, okay?" Jaime says softly but sternly.